Texas Fishing Forum

New Advanced bassin videos!

Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 03:36 AM

Fishing Kiowa with Brad Shuflin from Brad's Baits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXl9SlgW4YM

Top Toad frog fishing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldxfaxiudY

Hope yall enjoy! had a blast filming these videos! got some new go pro goodies coming in mail and as soon as I get back from Florida week after next going to have some new stuff for yall!
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 03:43 AM

1st link's not working.

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 04:16 AM

Ok let me fix it.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 05:58 AM

I think I need to have you back out for a rematch, since I only got one fish on the video. Fishing was actually rather slow for us. I figured out what they really wanted to eat on Monday. I bet we can put alot more in the boat next trip!
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 12:12 PM

Great video guys!

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
I think I need to have you back out for a rematch, since I only got one fish on the video. Fishing was actually rather slow for us. I figured out what they really wanted to eat on Monday. I bet we can put alot more in the boat next trip!

Haha I somehow managed to lose the video of the 5lber you caught first thing in morning. That lake is a little gem for sure
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 03:00 PM

Good job guys. What fun!
Posted By: I'm The Dude

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 06:13 PM

Kiowa is private? Didn't know that. Looks like a great little lake. Nice fish

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 06:55 PM

Yes must be a home owner or guest of home owner.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/04/16 11:11 PM

I would say this little lake fishes better than 90% of all lakes in the state. We had what I would consider a off day and had 26.71 without a kicker. Jacob thinks I need to offer guide trips out there, but I'm not really into that idea. I would rather just take a few people a month for fun fishing.

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/05/16 12:15 AM

Good thing about guide trips on a private lake is u don't have to worry about the customers coming out to wear out ur fish haha
Posted By: toddfish

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/05/16 01:12 AM

Nice videos! thumb
Posted By: plasma800

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/07/16 03:43 PM

man i LOVE those top toads!!!!!!!
Posted By: andy52887

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/07/16 08:47 PM

Your videos are starting to get pretty good but really need to get the camera up on a pole and off your chest. It takes away from everything when you are staring at the reel half the time. Other then that keep up the good work and top toads are one of my favorite baits.

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/07/16 10:18 PM

Ya ill have a second camera as soon as I can. Hard to drop 400$ at once when that's about all u get paid every 2 weeks. I'm going to be experimenting with some new mounting options for my boat. But most videos at the pond will have to be off of my chest mount just not many options while on a small Jon boat.

Re: New Advanced bassin videos! - 08/07/16 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: plasma800
man i LOVE those top toads!!!!!!!

That top toad has replaced all my other buzz frogs man they are good noticed how allot of my strike came when the frog had stopped moving because of me reaching for motor? Wish I would of realized that while fishing might of caught more lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum