Texas Fishing Forum

The twitching lure?

Posted By: catdub

The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 01:08 AM

Have any of y'all ever used or heard of this product it's supposed to be a rechargeable lure that attracts hits on every cast .id love to know What are y'all thoughts are on it
Posted By: Brent S

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 01:23 AM

That lure is dumb.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 02:35 AM

My thoughts are you should buy 2 of them and report back.
Posted By: goodman1389

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 02:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGimWtvB7PI

These guys do a pretty in depth review of it and shows the lure in action. Definitely not going to get you a hit on every cast (I think they actually retracted this ridiculous claim).
Posted By: 361V

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 02:48 AM

Buy one-get one free($7 shipping PER lure)! "As seen on TV"! Go for it:
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 03:14 AM

Free in next months "LTB". Lol
Posted By: McKinneyLonghorn

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/19/16 04:11 AM

I read an online review on a tackle blog. They said it worked OK sometimes, but in clear water it scared all the fish away because of its flashing lights. While they offer you a money back guarantee, they don't refund the original shipping cost and you have to pay to ship the lures back, so you are out nearly $20 even if you return them. Basically, it is a gimmick that will catch fish sometimes, but doesn't live up to any of the claims in the advertising.
Posted By: ksalmon

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 04:09 AM

But it has "Vibra-strike Technology!!!! How can you argue with that?!?!
Posted By: rongleaves

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 04:24 AM

Infomercial said it was the only lure you'd ever need. So if any of you fellows need to get rid of tackle I'd take it off your hands for ya.
Posted By: topwater sniper

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 09:00 AM

"Vibra strike technology"? Sounds like if they add more retsin or gluten...it'd be perfect.
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 11:16 AM

Lord, sounds like yet 'another' Livingston product....I would wait....see what real fishermen rate it
I would advise, for what it's worth, to stay with time tested, proven, traditional baits
JMO

God Bless us all
Lee
Posted By: yakkityyak

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 01:13 PM

After I started using these lures with my Ronco Pocket Fisherman, I just about fried the motor on my Bass-o-matic. Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: The twitching lure? - 07/21/16 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: rongleaves
Infomercial said it was the only lure you'd ever need. So if any of you fellows need to get rid of tackle I'd take it off your hands for ya.

Yup
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum