Texas Fishing Forum

Dirty Missions Show

Posted By: Bass98

Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 03:54 PM

Anybody watched this on WFN? Turned it on the other day can't decide if it's for real or not.
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 03:56 PM

I saw it once and I am not working that hard to fish a secret pond!

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 03:58 PM

Just seems like they would run into obstacles they couldn't get an aluminum boat around even though it's small. But yeah agreed if it's for real that's alot of work.
Posted By: Santonio Banderas

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 04:00 PM

It is real, those guys are crazy and work very hard to get back into untouched waters. I've watched it a couple times and kinda like the show. As you can tell after watching it.....they put their boat thru hell.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 04:05 PM

We use to do the same thing in Ky. on the Oxbow Lakes off the Ohio River. We drug a alum. boat across swamps and fields many a mile to get to the ones that had no access from the river.
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 05:09 PM

Heck yes it's real. The Colorado River lakes, Martinez, Havasu, Mohave, Mittry, etc. have so much untouched pristine "back waters." Such a great set of fisheries with so much more to offer than what's obvious.

Re: Dirty Missions Show - 07/05/16 07:56 PM

Oh ok didn't realize they specified what area they were in. Like I said just watched the one episode but plan to watch more. Neat concept for a show.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum