Texas Fishing Forum

Caught my PB on Friday!

Posted By: FlashFrog

Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 02:19 PM

Hey everyone,
This past Friday, I had an opportunity to get out and fish with James Biggs. For those of you that don't know, James is an FLW Tour Pro that lives in the area, and is one of the most knowledgeable fishermen I've ever been around. James has been providing a teaching/guide service for a while now, and I'm here to tell you that it's worth every penny!

I met up with James at 6am on Friday morning, we loaded up in his boat, and I pretty much immediately started firing questions at him. I know I probably wore him out with all my questions, but he was really patient and answered every one of my questions and even let me repeat them so I could make sure I had the info down correctly. He taught me better techniques for fishing soft plastics, different knots and rigging techniques, and emphasized on getting my casting more accurate. We also talked about water clarity, and lure selection depending on water conditions. He also helped me with my poor flipping skills. I've already been practicing them at home and trying to improve my accuracy.

I caught my personal best fish in size and number in one trip, and I know that I walked away a better fisherman. If you are interested in learning some new techniques, or improve your fishing knowledge, get in touch with James. His user name on TFF is James Biggs. Shoot him a message! You won't regret it!

*Sorry about the sideways pictures. I don't know how to fix them!

Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 02:39 PM

Go greats on the pb! I hear James is a good one.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 03:30 PM

Beautiful fish. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: FlaNative

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 03:32 PM

thumb
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 04:37 PM

Great fish....What was the weight?
Posted By: tbucket101

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 08:00 PM

Congrats!, what lake?
Posted By: Santonio Banderas

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 08:09 PM

James is a good teacher, he's able to reach on any level and make sure you are picking up what he is laying down........ Nice fish and another good job for Mr. Biggs
Posted By: FlashFrog

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/26/16 09:43 PM

The weights were right at 5 pounds each. I know they're not monsters, but still my personal best. We fished on lake Comanche out close to where James lives
Posted By: Rob W.

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/27/16 02:28 AM

thumb
Posted By: raveon

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/28/16 08:18 PM

Congrats man, Nice looking fish
Posted By: Connor S

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/28/16 09:23 PM

cheers
Posted By: Connor S

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/29/16 02:43 PM

That's what it's all about. Making yourself better than you were the day before. cheers
Posted By: fishsonar

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/29/16 04:35 PM

amazing bro smile
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/29/16 11:32 PM

Good Guy. Congrats.
Posted By: jacks03

Re: Caught my PB on Friday! - 06/30/16 02:16 AM

Very nice...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum