Texas Fishing Forum

Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside!

Posted By: Spencer J.

Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/22/16 10:48 PM

I had the opportunity to book a trip with James Biggs. We had a great time and more importantly, he taught me a TON! He's a super nice guy that was sincerely willing to help me become a better fisherman. He took the time to teach me a lot about lure and gear selection, seasonal patterns, how to fish docks, and a ton more. Most impressive of all was how quickly he picked apart the lake today and had us both catching lots of fish. He taught me way more than I've mentioned in this post. All I can say is if you're want to learn how to fish better, I can't think of a better way than to get out on the water for a day with James. Two thumbs up and 10 gold stars!

I caught my PB which was 4.25lbs (I've only been bass fishing in TX for the past 6 months....so I was happy). James caught a MONSTER of a bass. We got it weighed at the marina and it was 11lbs! It was amazing to see him bring that giant in!

Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/22/16 11:13 PM

Thanks for sharing Spencer. It is really exciting every time you break that personal best record. You couldn't have experienced that with a better teacher. Glad you and Mr. Biggs had a great day. Both of those fish are super.
Posted By: 1442

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/22/16 11:20 PM

Yeah! Glad for you, and thanks for sharing
Posted By: DKennimer

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 01:05 AM

Congrats!! Sounds like a great day!
Posted By: Mudman63

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 01:37 AM

banana
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 02:58 AM

Congrats to you both sounds like you both had a great trip.

Awesome fish James !!!
Posted By: GROD

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 03:00 AM

I gotta book a trip with him soon. Very nice catch sir!
Posted By: redskeeter190

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 12:16 PM

nice job.....a great lesson learned.....if you want to learn to read/write....go to school....if you want to learn how to fish a certain lake or technique....get a guide....I thought I was a pretty good fisherman....until I fished with a couple of FLW pros......the time/cost of those 2 days, was well worth it.....
Posted By: Hittmanfish

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 04:06 PM

partyon
Posted By: Rhino68W

Re: Learning trip with James Biggs - AMAZING!!! - monster bass pic inside! - 06/23/16 04:36 PM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum