Posted By: Kyhokie

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 04:22 AM

Right here. Frisco area.
Posted By: wagonwheel

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 10:13 AM

I'll be out there in just a little bit.
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 02:47 PM

Cisco for me. Any time on the water is more experience than you had the day before.
Posted By: starclan

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 02:58 PM

Fishing at Granbury. The water is muddy but not too bad in the canals.
Posted By: postoak

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 03:10 PM

I did. Not a single bite. I've heard blue bird skies after rain makes for poor fishing.
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: After all this rain - 05/28/16 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: postoak
I did. Not a single bite. I've heard blue bird skies after rain makes for poor fishing.

They are going to be sitting TIGHT to cover.
Posted By: krazydaddy2

Re: After all this rain - 05/29/16 01:23 AM

Made it to pinkston, the water was actually pretty clear. My friend caught a couple and I only caught one. The water was as smooth as glass when we arrived around 8:00 am. This is one of very few times that I fished before dinner and I am hooked on morning bass fishing.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: After all this rain - 05/29/16 02:06 AM

They were is the deepest emergent vegetation for me today. The deepest pads where the pads are still small and sparse. Frogs, flipping, and spinnerbait. Deepest outside grass line. I'm sure there were some buried in the thick shallow cover, but the vegetation was so thick, I couldn't get at them
Posted By: luke18one

Re: After all this rain - 05/29/16 02:41 AM

Fished Palestine today. Water was not as stained as last week which is surprising considering the rain. Caught some nice fish until the sun came out. All my fish on black and blue soft plastics, in flooded cover.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum