Texas Fishing Forum

Yamalube and ring free...

Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 12:15 AM

New to the hpdi game...who has the most affordable price for yamalube and ring free? Thanks!
Posted By: brennansgrandpa

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 12:42 AM

Best I found was Academy
Posted By: PTGfish

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 12:50 AM

Most yamaha dealers are cheaper than Academy. A lot of guys buy it off the Internet. I am sure someone will post a good site.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 01:04 AM

ring free is 17.95 on Amazon....free shipping if you have prime....
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 04:43 AM

Get your Yamalube by the bulk .
Posted By: DEFMP

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 11:27 AM

Buy Yamalube at a dealer in bulk, Plano Marine has it. Ring free you can find on Amazon, but Plano Marine also sells it for like $55. You won't use as much Ring Free as you may think, I go through a 32oz container a year. Also, make sure you have a fuel and water separator. Yamaha has a 10 micron version they recommend.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Outboard-Ad...=ring+free+plus
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 12:26 PM

Ring free on Amazon and I run Quicksilver oil
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 01:16 PM

Rockwall marine has gallon jugs of yamalube for around $24
Posted By: mikedeanjr

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 02:14 PM

Plano marine it's $22.50 a gallon.
Posted By: Fish AKA Jerry

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 02:42 PM

Yamalube if you are still under warranty.If not...other oils will work just fine.Don't pay for their warranty program for them if you don't have a warranty..
Posted By: buda13

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 03:12 PM

Quicksilver Premium Plus in stead of Yamalube, doesnt matter if its under warranty or not they cannot make you use only their product unless they supply it to you. No sense in paying extra for the word "Yama" to be on the jug. TCW3 oil is TCW3 oil, you could buy the $10 a gallon Penzoil at Wal Mart and as long as it says TC3W on the jug its fine.

Sea Foam instead of Ring Free. Sea Foam is equally as good if not better, Ring Free is $48 for 32oz versus Sea Foam which you can get for about $15 for 32 oz.

Dont fall for the BS Carlos.... anything associated with or having the name Yamaha on it is priced way higher than other identical products on the market. Dont get me wrong, Yamaha is the best motor out there, just crazy the way they price their other stuff.
Posted By: shotgunwilly

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/24/16 05:07 PM

Yamalube is dirty
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Yamalube and ring free... - 05/25/16 08:44 PM

Any issues with mixing existing yamalube and any other twc3 oil? Thanks for all the feedback.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum