Texas Fishing Forum

Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going

Posted By: TexBbq

Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/12/16 11:15 PM

Who is going to the tournament? Ought to be a good one this year!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/12/16 11:28 PM

Love the move to Frisco, hate that I am going to miss it.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/12/16 11:34 PM

Wish they didn't have Kuntry Musik playing, but plan on going to the Stadium.....
Posted By: Burgerboy

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 01:10 AM

I am going to the launch, and then the weigh in's , I do not have a boat to follow the guys, so I will probably wet a line at a pond somewhere until the Texas Fest and weigh in start.
Posted By: adam_p

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 01:48 AM

I'll be on the lake, I have no desire to go to the weigh in
Posted By: TOMCAT21

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 02:20 AM

What other activities are available? Will there be displays from tackle, boat manufacturers, etc.?

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 03:07 AM

Yes. There are a lot of vendors, me included.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 05:18 AM

Too much country S-Kicker music for me at the party... bolt I will be on the lake some 'pre-fishing' for a club tournament!

banana
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: adam_p
I'll be on the lake, I have no desire to go to the weigh in
Posted By: LStewartPlano

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 06:11 PM

I went to http://www.toyotatexasfest.com but couldn't see any info on whats happening at Toyota stadium in Frisco . I'd like to take my 5 year old grandson to a weigh in or some event with a lot of boats and fishermen - he loves to fish. Any info appreciated
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: LStewartPlano
I went to http://www.toyotatexasfest.com but couldn't see any info on whats happening at Toyota stadium in Frisco . I'd like to take my 5 year old grandson to a weigh in or some event with a lot of boats and fishermen - he loves to fish. Any info appreciated

http://www.toyotatexasfest.com/2016-schedule-of-events/
Posted By: Rudy Lackey

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/13/16 09:24 PM

I'l be where others fear to navigate .
Posted By: hookedon

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/14/16 12:52 AM

I'll be there, I will be a judge in the boat with someone????
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/14/16 01:38 AM

There as a judge. I have been doing it since the first year they came to Conroe.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/14/16 02:41 AM

Is there a vendor list so we can know what kind of booths to expect? Nothing I have seen mentions any booths.
Posted By: Xpo102

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/15/16 12:33 AM

It seems to be pretty underpublicized
Posted By: C.J

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/15/16 12:38 AM

I'll be in the Power Tackle both all weekend!!
Posted By: bgmg17

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/15/16 12:47 AM

Great event and I'm looking forward to the new venue and Ray Roberts. I will be there as a judge. Started with the first event on Fork ten years ago and have only missed one time. Plenty for everyone to do and see.
Posted By: Corndogsticks

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/15/16 04:51 PM

I'm going to the launch and then the weigh-ins on Saturday and Sunday.
Posted By: 2strike

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/15/16 11:55 PM

I will be on lake watching will go to weigh in Friday for sure don't know about going to weigh in other days will be on lake all days
Posted By: dockman15

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 01:01 AM

Have question about being a camera boat person al 214-538-1788
Posted By: Ex-Bright Red Champion

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 01:44 AM

Anybody know if there will be live internet feed (similar as in BASS)? I noticed AT&T installed a temporary cell antenna at Isle duBois SP. Not much info on the website.
Posted By: captain-kilroy

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 03:41 AM

Is there anything at the state park besides the launch. Are all the booths at the stadium?

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: captain-kilroy
Is there anything at the state park besides the launch. Are all the booths at the stadium?

The booths are at the stadium. I don't think there is anything at the launch.
Posted By: J-BURN

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 11:12 AM

I'll be there
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 11:16 AM

Hope i get to go.
Posted By: steve Mbass

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 01:13 PM

Witch state park are they launching from?
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/16/16 03:00 PM

Isle du Bois
Posted By: JBB1

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 03:05 AM

Are they weighing in at the lake or driving to Toyota Stadium?
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 07:01 AM

Weigh in is at the stadium. The AT&T setup makes me think they are doing a tracker for real-time weights, with maybe just one big bass live at the weigh-in.
Posted By: lodell23

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 02:25 PM

Does anyone know how much tickets are?
Posted By: Glassangler

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 02:25 PM

Do not plan to launch your boat at Isle du Bois.
It is closed to the public Friday - Sunday
Posted By: 2strike

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 03:42 PM

Tickets are 10/ day or20/ weekend
Posted By: golferflash

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 04:48 PM

How do you become a judge? I would love to help out in the years to come!
Posted By: Lu32

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 06:36 PM

I'll be there! Saw GMAN pumping gas at the Rudy's right by the stadium.
Posted By: JaxonsPops

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/17/16 10:35 PM

Not going,but just saw Clausen at the Dam store
Posted By: Scott A.

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 02:35 AM

Just seen Greg Hackney and Jacob Powroznic rigs at the hotel next to Toyota Stadium!!
I really wanted to get out to the lake this week and check out some of the guys practicing.
Posted By: Johnny Boy

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 03:16 AM

I will be there as a Judge again this year. It's a great time! Look forward to it every year! It's nice the Lake changed again this year. Last year was a bummer with all the rain at the venue!
Posted By: Austin.P

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 04:10 AM

I will be out there running film crews on the boat, should be fun

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 12:25 PM

Weather looks like it will be good Friday thru Sunday
Posted By: Chuck N. Wind

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 02:03 PM

I'll be on the water spectating. Friday for sure, maybe Saturday and Sunday. I'm thinking about checking out the activities at the stadium on Saturday.
Posted By: District Paddle

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 02:23 PM

I will be there Saturday with the family, and I am fishing the Pro-Am tomorrow on Hubbard.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 03:58 PM

I have a tournament Saturday, may take the wife on Sunday to check it out.
Posted By: FSWITX

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 06:13 PM

I'll be on the water chasing/watching.
Posted By: Bevo08

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/18/16 09:01 PM

I have my first opportunity to be judge at the TTBC! I have been wanting to do this for the last few years. Going to enjoy it for sure!
Posted By: NRHmike

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 03:02 AM

Gonna be there. Stop by the IMPULSE Rods booth and say Howdy!
Posted By: gonefishin84

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 03:08 AM

I just got my tickets for Sunday
Posted By: lodell23

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: gonefishin84
I just got my tickets for Sunday
Online or at the stadium?
Posted By: Bass&More

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Rudy Lackey
I'l be where others fear to navigate .

cheers peep
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 01:20 PM

Are vendors set up at the lake or the stadium or both?

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny Boy
I will be there as a Judge again this year. It's a great time! Look forward to it every year! It's nice the Lake changed again this year. Last year was a bummer with all the rain at the venue!

Yea, Last year was a clusterpuck. Rain or Shine and it rained and they flaked.

Gonna have to say they picked a great place to hold Weigh in this year
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: lipjerk

Looked like there was a few vendors setting up at the stadium yesterday.

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris B
Originally Posted By: lipjerk

Looked like there was a few vendors setting up at the stadium yesterday.

Inside the stadium or outside area?
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 04:07 PM

I scored three VIP tickets and now the ole wicked one does not even want to go..
Posted By: krawlin

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/19/16 05:03 PM

Looking forward to a great time! One of my favorites is on stage Saturday - Mr. Roger Creager is a fun show!
Posted By: ou.sooner

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/20/16 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: slim 285
I scored three VIP tickets and now the ole wicked one does not even want to go..

What does the VIP get you? I bought the $10 tix TPWD offered a while back with free kids admission. Really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see Creager again as well. He is a fun show.
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/20/16 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: slim 285

UM...I am thinking I know a few folks that would buy these from you!
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/20/16 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger
Originally Posted By: Johnny Boy

Yea, Last year was a clusterpuck. Rain or Shine and it rained and they flaked.

Gonna have to say they picked a great place to hold Weigh in this year

Agreed...rain or shine this is a much better plan...I like the fact that it is not on Memorial Day weekend as well!
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/21/16 12:06 AM

This expo and concert is kinda crappy
Maybe 400-500 people here

Just a bunch of north Dallas yuppies playing cowboy for the night

Had some give away trivia question for a gun safe on what Combs record weight was and the winner only over guessed by 40 lbs......

People have no clue about bass fishing
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/21/16 12:29 AM

Oh and skinny jeans...
How the heck do they get them over a pair of Justin ropers!

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/21/16 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Killer
This expo and concert is kinda crappy
Maybe 400-500 people here

Just a bunch of north Dallas yuppies playing cowboy for the night

Had some give away trivia question for a gun safe on what Combs record weight was and the winner only over guessed by 40 lbs......

People have no clue about bass fishing

We drove past stadium around 7:30 and 10 pm, it appeared to have a small crowd.

I wish I liked Kuntry Musik, I may try to have a few beers and go there tonight............
Posted By: wlgorman

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/22/16 01:02 AM

Went today for about an hr and a half. Took the wife and kids. I gotta say its great for kids. Lots of activities for them. Had a few boats on sale. Huk fishing had a spot and they have most of their stuff 10% off if you wear it on the spot and 10% off for fire, police, military (not stackable). Ranger and Legend had some boats. Its mostly TPWD educational booths and kid stuff. Good time for the family, fishing merch, not so much. Wife made me leave bc she was hAngry about half way through the booths so I may have missed some stuff.
Posted By: gatoreyes

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/22/16 08:09 PM

What time will they be on stage today?

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/22/16 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: gatoreyes
What time will they be on stage today?

Yesterday they started around 5:30. I just drove by stadium it looks like less people there today than yesterday

It cost $20 for weigh in, Yesterday only a handful of guys had bass to weigh in
Posted By: Rockfisherman

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/22/16 09:07 PM

Not many people here

Going to watch "weigh in" and get out of here
Posted By: kcb

Re: Toyota Texas Fest On Ray Roberts And At Toyota Stadium In Frisco - Who Is Going - 05/22/16 09:27 PM

Could have bought tickets on line a head of time for $10. Agree $20 is a lot unless you are also there for the entertainment although they are not charging to park at the event. Mercer said today's weigh in would start at 5 after weigh in yesterday. Thing is someone already knows who won cause weights are done on the water. Was really close start today as only about 5 pounds separated 1st from 10th place.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum