Texas Fishing Forum

Tackle Warehouse

Posted By: beermill

Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 08:56 PM

Anybody else having problems with Tackle Warehouse. They have messed up my last 4 orders and when you call, they really don't care.
Posted By: SIR-FISH-LOT

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:07 PM

I'll been ordered from TW about 10+ never had 1 problem. only with other online tackle stores. Sometimes its amazing to me how TW can be so prefect with no miss picks. I guess I've Lucky.
Posted By: Crawl

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:10 PM

I've never had a problem.
Posted By: Insurance man

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:11 PM

Order from them all the time online and not one problem
Posted By: Russell Olds

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:18 PM

Never had an issue. Occasionally out of stock but so is Bass Pro by my house.
Posted By: stuntmandave

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:24 PM

What they said ^^
Posted By: B3AR

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:34 PM

Never had a problem, they have always been super nice when I have had to call them.
Posted By: Barn

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Insurance man
Order from them all the time online and not one problem

+1
Posted By: GRUMPS

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:44 PM

Never had a problem.
Posted By: Neal G

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 09:50 PM

I have always had a good experiences with TW with regard to availability and shipping. This past Christmas/New Years the order processing was a little slower than normal but still pretty good.

If you want to spread your $s around give Tackle Addict a shot but there will be TX taxes involved which can be big number on large purchases. The guys and girls working in the store are supper nice.
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:08 PM

Never had a problem with TW.
Posted By: ShamrockSmith

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:11 PM

Tons of orders for myself and the bass club over the years and have never had 1 mess up. My cousin received an open bottle of please release me dumped all in the box. When he called them, they overnighted him a new bottle at no cost and told him to keep the open bottle.
Posted By: JSZ

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:19 PM

Many orders without a problem
Posted By: El Skeeter

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:23 PM

Never had a problem ordering over the past few years, anything from rods, reels, electronics to baits.
Lucky I recken.
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:29 PM

Never had an issue
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:52 PM

I do have a few problems.
1. They are in California. I wish they were here.
2. They need to have a 20 percent off sale once a month, not just once a year on Black Friday.
Other than that - no problems!

banana
Posted By: Chet

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: JSZ
Many orders without a problem

This..........
Posted By: fitter2259

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Russell Olds
Never had an issue. Occasionally out of stock.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:05 PM

same as above no problems here on a bunch of orders. I guess I can not talk about any problems with talking to them as I do not believe I ever have. sorry to hear of your problems
Posted By: NTX Fisherman

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:14 PM

I just received an order last week and it was perfect.
Posted By: MV

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:33 PM

Never. landbigfish yes. this company does not update like TW. They call you a few day later saying your item is on back order or they don't have it anymore.
Posted By: Brandon Adamcik

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:39 PM

No problem.

It's just you
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:43 PM

I've never had a problem with them getting an order wrong. I think that's pretty impressive given the volume of orders they fill and the huge number of very similar products they sell.

The one time I had a problem, I ordered a $50 gift card for my brother. I asked if I was getting the free tshirt or whatever they were giving away for orders of $50 or more. The guy said no, but my brother would get it when he placed his order. I told him that my brother would not use it all at once but the guy wouldn't budge. Neither one of us got a shirt (because, you know, I really needed another one!).
Posted By: Nic Jones

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/02/16 11:54 PM

I have placed several orders and the only problem I ever had was a broken rod tip during shipment. Called them up they were polite and quick to help. They gave me a label to send my rod back and they sent me a brand new rod super fast. They have always sent exactly what I ordered.
Posted By: Easy Fisherman

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 12:06 AM

I have always had them make things right but they shorted me a rod once and they have sent the wrong item to me and left out what I ordered just in the last 2 weeks. it took 3 times for them to get it right
Posted By: kirbydog

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 12:19 AM

To the guy who wishes they were here not CA-if they were you'd have to pay sales tax.

Never once had a problem with them-did get a Humminbird unit from them and it was defective and they took it right back and credited my card. Excellent customer service. My only compaint-I'm spending too much money there.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 12:45 AM

I would live there! Could you imagine walking into a store like that? I'm heading out there this week, and will be within 50 miles from there, I was thinking about stopping by.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 12:49 AM

Never had an issue. The one time I had a product issue (Helix 9 button was stuck right out of the box), they overnighted me a new one right then free of charge.
Posted By: Beast From The East

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 12:59 AM

Never had a problem with TW. Not a big fan of the new website.
Posted By: RodBreaker CWill

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 02:43 AM

never
Posted By: brewski

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 02:56 AM

I too have ordered product at least once per month and never had an issue, not even once. I have talked to them on the phone and they have always been polite. Beerdrinker not sure what you were trying to accomplish here.
Posted By: qpm05a

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 03:12 AM

Never an issue. wish I could order groceries and other items from them. Always been great to work with
Posted By: Capt Jerry

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 03:14 AM

They may not be perfect, but they have been with my orders.
Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 03:17 AM

I myself have ordered from T.W. for years , never had a problem with any of the orders .
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: David Welcher
I do have a few problems.
1. They are in California. I wish they were here.
2. They need to have a 20 percent off sale once a month, not just once a year on Black Friday.
Other than that - no problems!

banana

No, no, no to #1. You just increased the cost by sales tax if you do that. We want them just over the border in another state!
Posted By: lamoon78

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 05:55 PM

Never a problem.
Posted By: lamoon78

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Beast From The East
Never had a problem with TW. Not a big fan of the new website.
I will agree with ya it sucks.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 06:04 PM

I've never had one problem in the 6ish years I've been ordering from them. They are the poster child for great customer service.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 06:07 PM

Have made countless purchases over the years and never had one problem, other than something being on back order.
Posted By: DAN-O

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 06:11 PM

Never have had a problem with them over past 4-5 years...
Posted By: kellisag

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 06:18 PM

Used them for the past 6 or 7 years never had an issue. Made a large order over the phone last Tuesday where they were price matching items for me and had it all in my hands 2 days later.
Posted By: Troutnout

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 09:24 PM

No issues here......
Posted By: Connor S

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 09:41 PM

I have 5 "free" green TW shirts, 6 "free" blue TW shirts and 3 "free" grey TW shirts and never had one issue with an order. Never have had to call about something so I couldn't tell you.

Hope you have better luck with them next time.
Posted By: Barn

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: David Welcher
I would live there! Could you imagine walking into a store like that? I'm heading out there this week, and will be within 50 miles from there, I was thinking about stopping by.

I've been by TW. It's not really a store. They have little bit of tackle and other items there in the front office. If you want to buy something they will try and pull it from the back if you happen to stop by. Otherwise, there is not much to see.

My son goes to Cal Poly there in San Luis Obispo it's great town to stop in a visit if you are in the area.
Posted By: ROBERT HARGROVE

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/03/16 10:54 PM

ANY DIS CODES OUT THERE
Posted By: PaPa@fork

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/04/16 12:28 AM

NO Problem, Good place to buy our toys
Posted By: brewski

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/04/16 02:43 AM

Beer belly we haven't heard from you after your first message.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/04/16 11:17 AM

No issues. They are typically cheaper than most other tackle stores. They have a larger selection than most tackle stores. Even though they have occasional stock outs, I feel like they are fewer than most other stores. Free shipping on orders over 50 bucks, so it saves you the gas and hassle of a trip. Let's be honest, it's about impossible to walk in a Basspro and not wind up spending at least twice that.
Posted By: dallasdawg

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/04/16 01:58 PM

Never had a problem with TW. Have an order arriving today....
Posted By: texastom

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/04/16 05:41 PM

MANY ORDERS, NEVER A PROBLEM.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/05/16 12:57 AM

I have had one problem with back orders but not TW fault good place to buy from.
Posted By: LoneStarHusker

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/05/16 02:58 PM

I bought a bunch of the XXL plano boxes once and one came damaged in the box. They sent a new one within a couple of days. Never any other issues with many orders.
Posted By: FSWITX

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/05/16 03:32 PM

Been ordering for several years, no issues yet.
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/05/16 04:50 PM

Got to love seeing that little brown box on the porch...not sure how many times ordered w/them no problems and very nice.
Posted By: Rhaider

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/07/16 03:05 PM

If you don't wanna order online and want a good selection Anglers pro is pretty great. I used to really like ordering online but they have everything I need and their prices are super competitive. Especially tungsten.
Posted By: Chillin Da Most

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/08/16 04:06 PM

I order from them once a month, at the very least, and have only had one major issue in the many years I have been ordering from them and they called me and made it right.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/08/16 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: beermill
Anybody else having problems with Tackle Warehouse. They have messed up my last 4 orders and when you call, they really don't care.

Yea, but rod condoms don't mean what you think they mean.......
Posted By: Gman72

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 05/08/16 09:00 PM

Love TW! No problems on this end.

Had one a few years back and they were on top of it!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum