Texas Fishing Forum

Co Angler questions

Posted By: wlgorman

Co Angler questions - 05/01/16 09:18 PM

Looking at finding one to participate in. My little boat wont cut it in any considerable wind. Looking at the Ram Open series. If I were to register, how soon would you be notified if you were selected and what chance do you have of being selected?
Posted By: JCHANDLER

Re: Co Angler questions - 05/01/16 11:09 PM

You won't be notified, so the best thing to do is: Go to their web site, and find out when the last day to pay, (I think it's about 4 days, but ck) before the late fee kicks in, and go ahead and book your hotel rm. Call ABA the day before the cut off date, and ask them the number of boater/co's. If more boaters than co's, register and pay, you will get in, even if more co's show up later than you, because you registered before them. Just be sure and make it to the Friday meeting before 6:30 to sign in and find out how your paired with. Hope this helps
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Co Angler questions - 05/01/16 11:16 PM

I gave the BFL a try this year. For it finding a boater to link with is the key. I have seen co's posting on the Partner Finder page looking for a link.

Good luck.
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Co Angler questions - 05/01/16 11:52 PM

Send me a pm with questions. I've fished with them for the last 4 years and a few years earlier after taking a couple year break. Good way to get some experience on new lakes or no boat. Coach
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum