Texas Fishing Forum

Alan Henry 4/20/16

Posted By: Thad Rains

Alan Henry 4/20/16 - 04/21/16 08:29 PM

Got a chance to fish yesterday with a fellow TFFer. We started deep with craw worms and they would only bite the 3" one with a #2 hook, thrown on shaky heads. We mostly fished deep the fist half of the day, 16-33' deep with the shaky heads. Then moved shallow about noon and caught a bunch more fish out of the brush, still with shaky heads and T-rrigs. Total of 28 fish, but the biggest was only 2-4. LOTS o 1-14 to 2-0, though. Did catch one little dink on a custom topwater bait, after I saw him hitting the top of the water chasing shad There were over 30 boats in the parking lot for a Wednesday, so lot of people out looking for a big fish. Hope this helps. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rans
Posted By: STEVE B

Re: Alan Henry 4/20/16 - 04/22/16 01:07 AM

Nice report . Sounded like a fun day of fishing. Next time i go i will be hog hunting , had enuf numbers last time.
Posted By: txanlger

Re: Alan Henry 4/20/16 - 04/22/16 03:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIAT6ItHOg4

I found this on youtube a few days ago. There are some big fish being caught at Alan Henry. I had to sell my boat and watching this video just hurts haha. Its time to find some good bank fishing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum