Texas Fishing Forum

Media Bass Info?

Posted By: Chuck72

Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 01:01 PM

Does anyone fish the Media Bass trail? Any info on this series? Is it ran well?

I am considering fishing the Texas West and the upcoming Possum Kingdom event. So far I have sent 2 emails and a PM on TFF and have yet to get a reply from anyone to answer my questions. They are not off to a blazing start in responding to potential new members, so now I am questioning how well the events are ran. The format seems like a good one.

This will likely be a last minute decision for me, so I am trying to see if they allow you to pay at the ramp, I know most trails do but I don't want to drive 2 hours to be told no. I will more than likely be fishing alone, so I want to ensure they will allow a single to fish a team event. Again most trails allow this but I want to make 100% sure before I get there.

Any info appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you would like share any information.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 01:02 PM

Call the TD with any questions. It's a solid small trail with good championships.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 01:10 PM

Media has been around a long time. It is very well run and they have a great championship. I fished it for many years. You can fish by yourself, not sure about paying at the ramp but would guess you could. Make sure you know the rules before launching your boat so there's no questions about where, when and how you fish. Good luck.
Posted By: Chuck72

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 01:13 PM

Just as I suspected.. Just post to TFF and the response will come within minutes..
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 01:59 PM

The TD for that divsions contact information is on their website. I would just give him a call.

Well ran tournaments that have been around a long time.
Posted By: WillieKetchum

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 02:03 PM

The tournaments on Rayburn & Toledo are ran very smooth and efficiently. I'm sure you have a different TD, but I bet it's a good division also.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 02:26 PM

They are all solid run events. Just call TD email is not best way to reach them
Posted By: Dbranch3

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 05:05 PM

Yeah I enjoy fishing Media tournaments, our director usually has grilled hamburgers and chips waiting for us after weigh in! Great group...
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/21/16 06:35 PM

Been around and fishing Media events almost since they started. Good trail and you will compete against some of the best fishermen in the state.
I've never even tried to email them. I always either call the director of the region I am fishing or Gordon himself.
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Media Bass Info? - 04/23/16 02:16 PM

Good circuit and people.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum