Texas Fishing Forum

Elliot Electric Results ?

Posted By: backatit

Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/17/16 10:02 PM

Any info ?
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/17/16 10:36 PM

Just got in from weigh in. They didn't have a monitor showing results but there was one over weighed in that was 8 something.
Big stringer was 10 something.
We had 2 fish for 3.71I believe and we placed 42 out of over 250 teams.
Caught a couple nice upper slot fish and our 2 keepers.
We lost one 5lb slot and one under in the last 30 minutes that would have moved us up the leaderboard. Other than that it was pretty tough. The 25 mph wind when we launched at 5am didn't help things.
Sorry I couldn't post more results but they weren't calling weights when giving checks.
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/18/16 02:57 PM

Heard it was tough.
Posted By: GrassProShop Jim

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/18/16 03:16 PM

It was tough. My partner and I had two slot fish, a 16 3/4" and a 19", one dink, and three crappie.... grin

And the high winds early and then the storms didn't help the cause either! bang
Posted By: Dr. Crank

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/18/16 09:09 PM

We had 7 1/2 pounds.....which I was happy with. From what I heard from most fishing was tough.
Posted By: Txhoghunter

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/18/16 10:07 PM

We only weighed in 2. Caught one nice slot and lost a couple. Tough for sure. Having to idle back out to lane in those swells was rough!
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/18/16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Txhoghunter
We only weighed in 2. Caught one nice slot and lost a couple. Tough for sure. Having to idle back out to lane in those swells was rough!

Yeah, I know all about that. I was out on Saturday, and I am still trying to figure out how to stay dry while idling in swells like that! Once I get up on plane, it's all good, but the spray the Skeeter pushes out to the side gets blown right back on me when trying to quarter. When trying to go up and over, not enough speed to stay up above the next wave.

police Sorry to hijack the thread...

Congrats to all those who caught fish. I'm glad I wasn't there! flehan
Posted By: DedShort

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/19/16 05:29 PM

Took 6th with 7.15. It was tough. We stopped fishing at 1:00. Had a limit before 7:00 and culled several times, but there were a lot of guys that struggled. As stated before, only 1 over for 8 something was weighed.
Posted By: KevinT.

Re: Elliot Electric Results ? - 04/19/16 05:58 PM

We took 5th with 7.57 or something along that line, was a tough day for sure.
I think big stringer was a little over 8 lbs then for the big fish pot they had the one over for 8 and some change.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum