Texas Fishing Forum

TTT Texoma 4/16

Posted By: SRitchey

TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 12:31 AM

Results - 29 sacks over 15#. Sounds pretty good for a windy day like today. Any of you guys that fished want to share how you did?
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 01:07 AM

sure had 12.5lbs on 4fish before half pound dead fish penalty. We caught everything on a 3/8oz spinner bait with small willow blades. I only landed 1 bass and was saved by my partner who had the other 3 fish. Just didn't get enough bites to get a check very surprised how tough it fished for us in morning shad spawn was on like crazy but they just did't bite like we figured.
Posted By: Alpha199

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 01:17 AM

A good friend of mine had 20.62 with an 8.1 kicker for big fish. They were in second when we left the weigh in, super good guy and I'm really happy for him!
Posted By: Jigit

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 01:54 AM

Finished 9th with 17.95. All came cranking. Probably lost half a pound from all the shad they spit up in the live well. Lost a 4 and another biggie at the boat but that's how it goes when the crank bait bite is on. Especially on small mouth. The acrobatics were amazing.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 01:57 AM

Yep, 10.71, we sucked, I hate the lake, I'll never go back, till next year.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 01:58 AM

Some awesome looking smallmouth bags caught.
Posted By: SRitchey

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)
sure had 12.5lbs on 4fish before half pound dead fish penalty. We caught everything on a 3/8oz spinner bait with small willow blades. I only landed 1 bass and was saved by my partner who had the other 3 fish. Just didn't get enough bites to get a check very surprised how tough it fished for us in morning shad spawn was on like crazy but they just did't bite like we figured.

Y'all are having a good year Jake. Sitting in 10th for team of the year! Don't know if you remember me but I bought a Tatula rod from you a while back. My wife met you at BPS Grapevine. Best of luck at the championship on Ray Bob!
Posted By: blackskeeter

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 02:46 PM

We had 12.86 but two dead fish so 11.86. First fish I have ever lost and it sucked. Caught our fish in the red on spinnerbaits and Texas rigs. The fish were concentrated on certain stretches where we were. Jumped off a 4lber on a spinnerbait that would've put us close to a check. Oh well that's fishing. Never seen so many shad spawning in my life, it was insane!
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: TTT Texoma 4/16 - 04/17/16 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SRitchey
Originally Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Y'all are having a good year Jake. Sitting in 10th for team of the year! Don't know if you remember me but I bought a Tatula rod from you a while back. My wife met you at BPS Grapevine. Best of luck at the championship on Ray Bob!

yes sir I remember. Appreciate it will be putting in some time on Ray Bob
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum