Texas Fishing Forum

Honey Hole

Posted By: forkduc

Honey Hole - 04/16/16 04:51 PM

Time or station changed? Hasn't recorded in last 2 weeks.
Posted By: Jobooo

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 05:02 PM

They don't film or have episodes weekly. Just have to wait until it's done. They wouldn't change stations. I believe they would have a contract with a station.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 05:51 PM

I know they do every 2 weeks,but Nothing last week or this week.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: forkduc
Time or station changed? Hasn't recorded in last 2 weeks.

The show is running in the same time slots on FOX and Root every two weeks. What cable provider do you have?
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 06:56 PM

Can't find it with direct tv.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 07:03 PM

This weeks episode is Athens on Root Sports Southwest Sun 7am. Next weekend is FOX Southwest Sat 5am. Same schedule every other week.
Posted By: Rocky Robison

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 07:08 PM

Last week's Athens show was listed as Paid Programming on Directv @ 5am Saturday! Looks like next week's show is listed the same!
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
This weeks episode is Athens on Root Sports Southwest Sun 7am. Next weekend is FOX Southwest Sat 5am. Same schedule every other week.

I can just picture some ole blue hair thumbing through the TV Guide looking for the listing laugh

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 07:10 PM

I can just picture some ole blue hair thumbing through the TV Guide looking for the listing laugh

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 08:34 PM

Verizon
Posted By: Slade

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 09:44 PM

It hasn't recorded in 2 weeks and it I can't find it in the guide with Verizon
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Honey Hole - 04/16/16 10:02 PM

Its says paid programming

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 12:06 AM

We are on FOX next Sat 5am. We are on Root tomorrow at 7am. Honey Hole is paid programming. We pay to be on the network. Just record the time slot and the show will record. I'll see if FOX can reach out to Verizon and get the guide listing adjusted.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Its says paid programming

AT&T u verse says the same. It has been kinda of hit miss all year with the guide.
Posted By: Andy W

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 03:32 AM

The last one mine (direct tv) recorded was on 3-26. I thought I was going crazy when I got home and couldn't find todays episode, again.
Posted By: cull1

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 03:46 AM

What channel is Root if you have Dish?
Posted By: cull1

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 04:26 AM

What channel is Root if you have Dish?
Posted By: elrod

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 05:00 AM

I have seen same thing last show I have is 3/26 DTV
Posted By: FishingTexan

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 03:55 PM

Same problem on Dish. Last show recorded was 3/26. I did a guide search to double check my timer setting and nothing was found for Honey Hole. I went to the time slot it should record and it indicated "Paid Programming". It looks like Fox Sports has a problem with their guide listing and that is why it is not recording on any network provider. I'll use YouTube as a backup.
Posted By: SIR-FISH-LOT

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 03:56 PM

I gave up on the show , like the honey hole but don't care if i see again.
Posted By: mikey6345

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 04:18 PM

I have had this problem with Uverse too. The show is not showing up in the programming guide anymore. It seems like it did twice.
Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 04:39 PM

What's the schedule again???

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)
What's the schedule again???

Stop Yates, lol
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SIR-FISH-LOT
I gave up on the show , like the honey hole but don't care if i see again.

me too,... mad fish

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 07:24 PM

Posted By: Hog Jaw

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 07:32 PM

Tired Head , don't care anymore .
Posted By: Ranger Z21

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 07:48 PM

We are on FOX next Sat 5am. We are on Root tomorrow at 7am. Honey Hole is paid programming. We pay to be on the network. Just record the time slot and the show will record. I'll see if FOX can reach out to Verizon and get the guide listing adjusted.

That doesn't work. Direct TV shows no upcoming episodes. Mine hasn't recorded either since 3/26. Getting to be a hassle.
Posted By: pinesjunkie

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 08:33 PM

Worst thing they ever did was change over seems no ones watches any more.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 08:50 PM

I only watch HoneyHole on YouTube anymore. Watch when I want and use the search feature to watch the lakes I want. I've given up on the taped shows and usually by the time I see it on my dvr list, I've already seen it on YouTube. The best thing HoneyHole has done as for the way I watch is to load everything to YouTube.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 08:59 PM

If you're missing the shows on FOX or Root they're always available right here on the TFF, on our website, on YouTube or on Vimeo. It's impossible to miss an episode if you're interested in watching it. And yes you can watch YouTube and/or Vimeo on your big TV in full HD if you'd like.

We've asked both FOX and Root several times to update the providers listings as we can't control if Direct, Verizon, etc don't get the guide listing correct. Regardless the episodes ARE running in their correct time slots, so if you record it on the correct date/time you should see the show even if it's listed as "paid programming". As mentioned above, this weekend we aired on Root (Sun 7am) so next weekend is FOX (Sat 5am) and so on. Nothings changed with that. If you miss it simply head to one of the options listed above and you can easily watch the show on the device of your choice.

And as we've mentioned before we have a record number of viewers watching the show across the networks, YouTube, Vimeo and social media platforms. I appreciate all the feedback and hopefully the network can get the listings issues resolved for those of you trying to record the episode and searching for a "Honey Hole" listing.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 09:30 PM

I had the same problem. Did a name search and its not there!

Re: Honey Hole - 04/17/16 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: forkduc
I had the same problem. Did a name search and its not there!

Again, that's because you're searching for Honey Hole and if the provider has the time slot listed as "paid programming" you're going to miss it. Simply record the time slot even if it says paid programming. We ARE the paid program running every other Saturday on FOX Southwest at 5am.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/18/16 02:39 PM

I have that slot set on recordings and it did not program 2 weeks ago either.

Re: Honey Hole - 04/18/16 02:46 PM

Gotcha, not much more we can do on our end. I would reach out to your provider if you have a contact. As always the shows are available on all digital/social platforms.
Posted By: Andy W

Re: Honey Hole - 04/19/16 01:07 PM

All good mark. I'll catch it on the tube. Doug, that must of been you sight Fishing as a kid in mag
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Honey Hole - 04/19/16 02:11 PM

DirecTV has done the same thing to Bass Champs. It also shows Paid Programming. Never used to. Not sure why they can't get it right now, but I record the Paid Programming and it's the show I want
Posted By: Paparon

Re: Honey Hole - 04/21/16 01:07 PM

If you're missing the shows on FOX or Root they're always available right here on the TFF, on our website, on YouTube or on Vimeo. It's impossible to miss an episode if you're interested in watching it. And yes you can watch YouTube and/or Vimeo on your big TV in full HD if you'd like.

We've asked both FOX and Root several times to update the providers listings as we can't control if Direct, Verizon, etc don't get the guide listing correct. Regardless the episodes ARE running in their correct time slots, so if you record it on the correct date/time you should see the show even if it's listed as "paid programming". As mentioned above, this weekend we aired on Root (Sun 7am) so next weekend is FOX (Sat 5am) and so on. Nothings changed with that. If you miss it simply head to one of the options listed above and you can easily watch the show on the device of your choice.

And as we've mentioned before we have a record number of viewers watching the show across the networks, YouTube, Vimeo and social media platforms. I appreciate all the feedback and hopefully the network can get the listings issues resolved for those of you trying to record the episode and searching for a "Honey Hole" listing.

THANKS! for the update Mark!
Also saw this web page talking about it.
http://www.alloutdoorsmedia.com/about/

I for one still like watching Honey Hole on TV. It's my favorite fishing show to watch. Been watching since the old days with Jerry and I like watching the shows will Bill just as good!

I noticed this post on your facebook. "A viewer delivered these to the office last week. Honey Hole Fliptail Lizards still in original packaging! They came with a complimentary issue of the magazine. Good stuff!" Completely agree... Good stuff!

And I saw the same thing as FishingTexan, that the show on the no longer Verizon but now Frontier is listed as paid programming on FOX SW on Sat at 5:00am, but at least now I can find it to record it again!

Thanks again for your post Mark!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum