Texas Fishing Forum

pbobi at amistad

Posted By: STEVE B

pbobi at amistad - 04/15/16 11:58 PM

I was wishing i was there but buddy said it was brutal today because of the wind.. day 1 results to follow..

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/16/16 12:05 AM

Posted By: Mr. Greensides

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/16/16 12:46 AM

Thanks Steve cheers
Posted By: Wirebender

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/16/16 01:32 AM

As Make-A-Wish granters for the Concho Valley, we are indebted to this group of caring men and women for all that they do in raising much needed funds so that our Wish Kids once in a lifetime wish comes true. As parents of a Wish Child also, your generosity to make this program possible is life changing for the child and their family. Thank you seems inadequate for what you make possible. Ron and Nancy Knight, San Angelo

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/16/16 01:42 AM

I missed it this year for the 1st time since 2004. Always a quality tourney and does alot of good things with money raised. This slowdown in the oilfield looks like it cut into entry numbers with 188 teams fishing this year from what i saw. We will be back next yr..
Originally Posted By: Wirebender
As Make-A-Wish granters for the Concho Valley, we are indebted to this group of caring men and women for all that they do in raising much needed funds so that our Wish Kids once in a lifetime wish comes true. As parents of a Wish Child also, your generosity to make this program possible is life changing for the child and their family. Thank you seems inadequate for what you make possible. Ron and Nancy Knight, San Angelo
Posted By: kevfish

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/18/16 12:18 AM

Does anyone know what second day and overall results were?

Re: pbobi at amistad - 04/18/16 01:57 AM

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum