Texas Fishing Forum

another alan henry beast

Posted By: STEVE B

another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:11 AM

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:13 AM

My son and i fished sunday and monday. Lots of little fish in the boat. I lost one good one that thought it would be funny if she tied me up in a tree.. fun times with the kid..

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:15 AM

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:16 AM

Posted By: ksalmon

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:38 AM

Now that looks more along the lines of what I catch.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 12:46 AM

Good job Steve. Better than a poke in the eye. Love that Permian hat. Good fishing my friend.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: STEVE B

That one was probably on there for 3 or four casts, you just weren't checking both sides of your bait!!
Posted By: Possumkingdomtackle

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 01:26 AM

Man those fish have some beautiful colors!

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 01:42 AM

Colors on this guy were cool too..
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 02:30 AM

Yep, congrats Steve. Hope you have as good a luck every time you go. We are holding the 1rst Working Man's T on this Friday. If you and your son care to fish it, we would welcome you. I have heard a LOT of talk about people wanting to come fishing with us, we will see how it turns out. YEAH, I have some CBs that color, too. LOL. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Re: another alan henry beast - 04/13/16 02:39 AM

Not sure when i will get back that way. The boy has a tennis tourney Saturday if it isnt rained out
Originally Posted By: Thad Rains
Yep, congrats Steve. Hope you have as good a luck every time you go. We are holding the 1rst Working Man's T on this Friday. If you and your son care to fish it, we would welcome you. I have heard a LOT of talk about people wanting to come fishing with us, we will see how it turns out. YEAH, I have some CBs that color, too. LOL. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum