Texas Fishing Forum

Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley

Posted By: Jpurdue

Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 01:53 PM

Not bass fishing related, but it's a fun watch if you need a little inspiration to start your weekend!

Posted By: dudley44

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 02:34 PM

think I have heard everything now
Posted By: dudley44

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 02:35 PM

this wasn't April Fool was it
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 03:02 PM

Got Melk?
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 05:54 PM

I'm trying to imagine the time and resources the got poured into this. roflmao hammer
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 05:58 PM

his college education was a big waste of time.
Posted By: Hobbs McAvoy

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 06:20 PM

That's some funny stuff there!
Posted By: Fly Rod Yakker

Re: Inspirational Video - Jordan Shipley - 04/02/16 10:03 PM

Resources that went into it?

I think YETI does an April Fool's joke or spoof quite a bit. They're based in Austin and Jordan lives just a couple of hours away and is one of their brand ambassadors. And the MELK video has generated 680,000+ YETI Facebook page views and 230,000+ YouTube views in less than 48 hours.

Personally, I've seen about a dozen big time Facebook and/or Twitter sites that have shared the video (Austin American Statesman, Texas Exes, Sports Illustrated Campus Rush, Remington Arms, Outdoor Hub, Field & Stream, etc) and who knows how many individuals have shared it. And some individuals are even asking if YETI is going to sell MELK decals.

Add in whatever number of hits their company Website has gotten as a result of it all (BTW, the price of a fictitious MELK gift pack was $401.16 on their site yesterday) and I'd bet that their marketing people are more than happy on the return on the investment of resources that went into producing their April Fool's joke. smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum