Texas Fishing Forum

Amon Carter .... Update

Posted By: EricaJo84

Amon Carter .... Update - 03/29/16 04:13 AM

Okay so fished Amon today for first time and nothing. Ugh! so frustrated. Anyone fishing Amon for bass lately. Not sure what I was missing today.
Posted By: JlbZ9

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/29/16 05:57 AM

My buddy caught a 10.03 out there the 18th and the ABA tournament only took 9.60 the same weekend not sure what it's doing I haven't been.
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/29/16 10:39 AM

Ya me either... Got a busy few weekends and can't wait to spend the summer up there! It's a Great Lake but those fish are crazy temperamental with the front moving in and out

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/30/16 05:09 AM

Well I am gonna keep trying. Really wanna learn these new lakes. Fishing these trails with my husband is great. I love it, but I would like to be more helpful on the water as far as knowledge of the lake and patterns goes. Have been trying to get my research in at night on the lake. Have yet to find me a map but I will keep on. I want to catch me a hog this weekend! Lol
Posted By: JlbZ9

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/30/16 05:28 AM

Try the navionics app for your phone it can be helpful
Posted By: jansusan

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/30/16 07:17 PM

My husband and I went out there Monday, fished upper end and lower ....nothing...
Posted By: Squirrely Dan

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/30/16 09:30 PM

Put 15 in the boat but only 3 keepers. Lost couple that prob would have kept. Had a lot bites think they was small too. In bushes shallow very back off pockets. Had 30mph north wind. Never left the old side and never do this time of year...

Re: Amon Carter .... Update - 03/31/16 05:12 AM

I really appreciate the advice and helpful info. So much to learn. I got three new lakes I am trying to learn at one time lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum