Texas Fishing Forum

Roberts in the wind

Posted By: Delvec

Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 01:22 AM

Got to spend a few hours with Brad Shuflin today, we had 8 fish(4 I caught before he got there) from 8:00 till 11:00 nothing big but all keepers (except the rat Brad threw over the back deck setting the hook on it) sorry Brad I couldn't resist. Lol. He had to go get some shut eye before the kids got outta school and I fished for another 2 hrs and had 5 more fish to 3 lbs. Good day for the conditions, not a huge sack but some solid fish. That wind was howling so bad it was just a pain in the arse to fish. I'm just glad he talked me outta fishing the dam today, that would of been a little tricky bolt . Brad got to see the "RAY BOB MAGIC BAIT" @ work today. Enjoyed it Brad, and he turned me on to his small mouth catching crank bait. Ya'll should check out his baits, he puts some great detail into them.
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 02:30 AM

Fished good last night in the wind too. Caught 7 or 8 keepers from 5:30 to dark. Water temps were only 59-60 on the south end but the fish were shallow
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 03:24 AM

"RAY BOB MAGIC BAIT" Does it start with a "B"?
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Trickster

Nope

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 07:26 AM

Thanks delvec had a great time fishing with you today, we will go out again in a few weeks and I'll get you some other cranks to try out. I forgot to bring the color I really wanted to give you. I still think they would have been stacked up on the dam today. smile

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/25/16 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Originally Posted By: Trickster

Nope

Start @ A an work your way threw the alphabet and you may get it -Rick. thumb
Posted By: Rudy Lackey

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/26/16 01:41 AM

Delvec, Brad I can't believe yall aint poppin those staggin hawgs.
Don't wanna scratch that gel coat ?
Just messin with ya .....

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/26/16 01:45 AM

Rudy I'm not scared to scratch mine, not sure about delvec though. I don't have one of those new flashy boats to worry about scratching.
Posted By: Rudy Lackey

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/26/16 01:48 AM

Got my boat outta hock, Ray Roberts here i come !

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/26/16 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad
Rudy I'm not scared to scratch mine, not sure about delvec though. I don't have one of those new flashy boats to worry about scratching.

Most of what I've fished with Rudy was near or north of 922. FYI. An I don't idle to those areas. partyon
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Roberts in the wind - 03/26/16 02:08 AM

Answer your phone smile lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum