Texas Fishing Forum

How will this cooler weather affect the fish?

Posted By: Possumkingdomtackle

How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 02:55 PM

What's everyone's opinion on how this cooler weather will affect the fish over the next few days? Will it push them back out?
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 03:31 PM

It won't. They doing the deal and it won't get cold enough to push them back. my opinion
Posted By: GROD

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 03:44 PM

Agreed ^^^^^
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 04:44 PM

they will still be shallow and pushed up. The bite might be off a bit.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 05:49 PM

My bite was BETTER this morning. I was catching them on a white chatterbait with a white trailer. Today was the first day in a week or so that I've found a good moving bite.

The bed fish didn't want to bite for me either. I caught one from a bed, messed with 4 or 5 others that weren't having it.
Posted By: C_Fisher

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: timwins31
My bite was BETTER this morning. I was catching them on a white chatterbait with a white trailer. Today was the first day in a week or so that I've found a good moving bite.

The bed fish didn't want to bite for me either. I caught one from a bed, messed with 4 or 5 others that weren't having it.

where did you fish this morning?
Posted By: FSWITX

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 07:50 PM

Shouldn't affect em much, may have to fish slower. texas
Posted By: timwins31

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: C_Fisher
Originally Posted By: timwins31

where did you fish this morning?

I was in Hickory on Lewisville, lookin around for some water clear enough to sight fish. If the bed was in more than about a foot and half of water I couldn't see them. So after hunting for a couple of hours I just started combing the shallows with the chatterbait.
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: How will this cooler weather affect the fish? - 03/17/16 11:34 PM

Water temps in the low to mid 60's and full moon coming next week, so it wont hurt them at all. good luck
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum