Texas Fishing Forum

Bob Sandlin

Posted By: Curtbass

Bob Sandlin - 03/15/16 05:48 PM

Anyone been on Sandlin since rains? Water clarity? type baits? Moving or slow?
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Bob Sandlin - 03/15/16 07:09 PM

It's still pretty murky. Yes, moving and slow. Spinnerbait with big a Colorado blade, Senko or Skinny Dipper.
Posted By: kej

Re: Bob Sandlin - 03/15/16 07:10 PM

was there sat/sun went up to the blow hole buy the dam found stained water 62 to 65 temp all we could catch
was a bunch of sandbass.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Bob Sandlin - 03/15/16 09:55 PM

Went out last Sunday. Water in the main lake was pretty clear. In creeks it was pretty muddy. Water temps 61-65. Caught a few on Baby Brush Hogs and Flukes.
Posted By: Curtbass

Re: Bob Sandlin - 03/17/16 03:30 AM

Thanks so much. I went to Joe Pool today. 7AM TIL Noon- 22 bass. 2 dinks/12 1-2#'s/ 8 slots between 2 1/2#'s to 4 1/2#'s. Water stained on main lake points leading into pockets back to secondary points. Visibility 1' at best. Up creeks 6" visibility. All on T-rigged Tequila Sunrise power worms. Good 1/2 day with WC. REALLY ENJOYED fishing with him. I lost the dollar bet on first fish & had the dollar bet on big fish till 11:30. Next time. Thank goodness for friends that have boats too.
Don't think I'm gonna get to Sandlin.. Boat motor took a big chunk o money when I picked it up late afternoon. BOAT=Break Out Another Thousand.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum