Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar creek report

Posted By: ProGatorin4bass

Cedar creek report - 03/11/16 05:56 PM

Going to head out to cedar creek tomorrow and don't know the lake very well. Going to launch at log cabin and just start hitting coves. Any advice would be great. Searched for a report online and doesn't seem to be much available. Does the south end of the lake muddy up real bad? I imagine all this rain has dropped the water temp?
Posted By: elrod

Re: Cedar creek report - 03/11/16 06:15 PM

May not get much info high school tourney this weekend
Posted By: Dr. Crank

Re: Cedar creek report - 03/11/16 06:53 PM

Water is still rising, they are releasing here as well. The lake about 10" high right now and stained to murky at my place in mid clear creek. Water temp has dropped 6 degrees from last Sunday and today's north wind won't help that. The lake will probably fish small due to the mud. Did catch 4 yesterday afternoon so I guess they are still eating. I did see several floating logs, and one floating pool chair so be careful while running.
Posted By: joebass2

Re: Cedar creek report - 03/12/16 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Dr. Crank
Water is still rising, they are releasing here as well. The lake about 10" high right now and stained to murky at my place in mid clear creek. Water temp has dropped 6 degrees from last Sunday and today's north wind won't help that. The lake will probably fish small due to the mud. Did catch 4 yesterday afternoon so I guess they are still eating. I did see several floating logs, and one floating pool chair so be careful while running.

Good report. Thanks Doc
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum