Texas Fishing Forum

Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good

Posted By: mudd

Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 05:27 AM

Here's the latest I got. Sorry I'm on road to Las Vegas so I don't know if it's the latest report. This flooding will make the Top 5 on the list and b worse then the 09 flood we had

Posted By: SGIBSON

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 06:29 PM

Wow,is there any ramps open ?
Posted By: Everitt 08

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 08:45 PM

Does anyone know if it will be open next weekend, the 18th thru the 20th? I have already booked a fishing cabin there.
Posted By: andy52887

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 08:51 PM

I dont know if they will officially close the lake but you will be damaging homes with boat wakes with this much water. And to be honest unless you just really want to get out the house with that much current caddo will not be fishing very well.
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 09:22 PM

Any word on Potters Point? My uncle is out of town and his place is over there. Hopefully his neighbors got his boat out of the boathouse....it's gotten stuck up to the roof before(inside).
Posted By: andy52887

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 09:52 PM

I have only seen pics of drift inn on la side and the store is almost flooded. I will maybe try this week and get some pics from around the lake if i get a chance.
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 10:09 PM

Yeah Caddo is one of Many lakes here along the Red & Sabine rivers flooding... it's at 175.8' right now and was 171.5' just 2 days ago.

Posted By: mudd

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/10/16 11:17 PM

Caddo is still suppose come up several more feet also. I would go ahead and cancel ur trip next weekend. It wouldn't b worth coming
Posted By: Scott's Creek Skeeter

Re: Caddo Flooding Update....... Not good - 03/11/16 02:57 AM

This was Crips Camp today. Expected to come up possibly 4 more feet...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum