Texas Fishing Forum

netbait paca craw?

Posted By: centexbassboy

netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 02:21 AM

This bait looks really good but I haven't heard of it? anybody know any tips about this bait?
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 02:22 AM

It's a jig trailer.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 02:52 AM

The paca chunks are trailers, the paca craws are not. I use the baby and regular size craws on a t rig all the time. They're one of my 3 favorite craw plastics, drip a little kickin bass craw on them and go to town. I have a buddy who throws them on a c rig a lot and it's effective too.
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 03:08 AM

great bait.....one of my favorites
Posted By: slim 285

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 03:34 AM

Great bait for pitching, flipping, t- rig ,c-rig and to use as a trailer when swimming a jig . Okeechobee and Alabama are good colors that work.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 04:23 AM

You must be new to bass fishing if you haven't heard of them. I have used the baby paca craw as a jig trailer for many years. It is one of my favorites.

It is made by Netbait and they also have a fantastic finesse worm that works well on a drop shot.
Posted By: boeing driver

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 04:39 AM

The paca craw and baby paca craw are great when t-rigged.I get mine through wackyworm.com
Call them and ask if they are on sale. I usually can get them for 1.99/pkg.
Posted By: Lil' Louie

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 04:48 AM

I'd never really heard of em either and I've been fishing 30+ years. I just don't jig fish...
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Lil' Louie
I'd never really heard of em either and I've been fishing 30+ years. I just don't jig fish...

They aren't just jig trailers, they are cross between a tube and a craw and work great for all the techniques previously listed.
Posted By: SoonerFan-n-TX

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: steve hummert
great bait.....one of my favorites

+1
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/08/16 03:23 PM

Netbait Mad Paca

Paca Craws are awesome but I also like using these. I like use them on a tx-rig and flip em' around brush. They a lot of little flappers and it gives the bass something to really key in on. It's an awesome little bait as well.
Posted By: FishingTexan

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/09/16 03:16 AM

Here is a video of a few pre-spawn male bass I caught this past weekend on a Paca Craw.

Posted By: Lil' Louie

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By: ezbassin
Originally Posted By: Lil' Louie

They aren't just jig trailers, they are cross between a tube and a craw and work great for all the techniques previously listed.

I hear ya...
Posted By: John175☮

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 10:53 AM

They work great on a c-rig. I use the tiny paca craw on a 3/0.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 12:36 PM

Tiny paca craw for trailer on my finesse jigs.....would'nt leave home without them!
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 12:37 PM

We won a tourney on Fork t rigging them. Great all around bait. I always have some in the boat.
Posted By: Basscat Puma FTD

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 02:49 PM

On Fork, awesome bait been using them for years, love to rig the Peca Craw on a medium texas rig weight with a #5 worm hook and slow roll them like a spinner bait, the large claws will give a spinning appearance that really trigger bass around grass. I have noticed that there needs to be some wind with this technique, slight ripple on the water. Also direction of the retrieve along the grass line can make a difference, depending on how the bass are oriented. Tight lines.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: netbait paca craw? - 03/10/16 02:52 PM

nope never heard of them, just send that pack to me I will dispose of it correctly
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum