Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Champs

Posted By: popparon

Bass Champs - 03/07/16 03:14 AM

I didn't make myself clear. I was talking about the show. Much rather see it with John instead of Fish. It was more informative to me
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 04:55 AM

Probably not they tossed all their eggs into that stupid fish guy..... John was also about as informative as the TPWD website fishing reports. They need to learn from TxTT and produce shows that way
Posted By: RANGER SKI

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 02:46 PM

it now looks like a comedy gone wrong. who cares about him and his girl. show some fishing like john did. don,t care to watch show with fish in it.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 04:57 PM

Fish has a contract with them for 10yrs you guys enjoy!
bolt
Posted By: JMac-D

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 05:02 PM

I refuse to watch it...
Posted By: Bass Champs Staff

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 05:13 PM

The Bass Champs TV Show will have a completely new format on WFN and Fox Sports Southwest starting in April.

Thank you for your feedback.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 05:26 PM

Thanks for listening we really do appreciate it
Posted By: EastTexasBassFisher

Re: Bass Champs - 03/07/16 11:39 PM

I for one wish you guys would bring back the old boring pre fish version, guys fishing tournaments! Loved that show! Hard to reinvent the wheel when it was not broken.

Maby that the new version? Sure hope we get back to the tournament action you used to have!
Posted By: Preacher Ed

Re: Bass Champs - 03/08/16 01:33 AM

I also hope it goes to what it was in the beginning. I had actually stopped watching it before the Fish fiasco as I don't care about watching 15-20 minutes of weigh-in and 5 minutes of fishing which it seems it had gotten to be. In the very beginning of the show, I really enjoyed it.
Posted By: keithfishing0

Re: Bass Champs - 03/08/16 03:23 AM

I got to watch a few shows over my sisters house and she had recorded it for me to watch, I was excited to see one of the shows because my service will not offer the channel, that now i have saidv that im i sat down and got beered up and hit play, my sister who is not a tournament angler my any means but Being a widow to Mark Wetzle at fun and sun over in hurst for so long she knew alot of the anglers the ,and I enjoyed seeing her getting excited I watched it and thought is was good'
just sayin.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum