Texas Fishing Forum

Has something happened to Honey Hole show?

Posted By: fishmore!

Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 02:35 PM

I usually miss it on TV. When it is on TV I'm either out fishing or catching up on sleep. I like to watch it on TFF when Marc Jones posts it, or on the Honey Hole home page. Haven't been able to find it anywhere for the last couple of weeks.
Posted By: skeeterfan

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 03:06 PM

It will air on Fox Sports SW next Sat. a.m. I believe it was 5 a.m. but not positive.
Posted By: Lil joe

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 03:10 PM

I think it's not on this week because you have to pay to watch it since it's on Conroe with Keith combs and the big tournament is next weekend
Posted By: Ranger Z21

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 03:41 PM

It's on every two weeks now. There has been tons of posts on here about it since January.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 04:08 PM

Since it went every two weeks I forget about it by the next episode haven't watched it in a while
Posted By: texasbassdude

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 04:22 PM

Seems like only one a month makes it to YouTube... This right?
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 09:23 PM

I've been posting it up on the LFF board for over a year and the Louisiana folks really seem to love it. I'm over 10k hits right now with it. I wish they'd go back a re-negotiate the TV deal and get it back to a weekly show......With this every other week deal I have a tendency to loose track of when I posted last and get behind........
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Lil joe
I think it's not on this week because you have to pay to watch it since it's on Conroe with Keith combs and the big tournament is next weekend

Tournament has nothing to do with paying to watch it. They are only doing 26 shows a year. However, if you want to see them before they air, you can buy a paid subscription to Vimeo and watch it along with added footage.
Posted By: Rubberdown

Re: Has something happened to Honey Hole show? - 03/06/16 11:17 PM

I just recently started streaming it off YouTube. Good show! Neat that it's local lakes
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum