Texas Fishing Forum

Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?!

Posted By: Stax®

Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 01:52 AM

Would love to see some of my old TFF Buddies while there!
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:06 AM

You'll have a blast Stax, I went to the Red in 2012.. Wow, it's a spectical... thumb
Posted By: Debra Hengst

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:26 AM

You will have a great time !!

I will be there on Thursday hope to meet ya!

Debra smile
Posted By: CB327

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:40 AM

I'm going. Just trying to decide whether to pull the boat up there and watch from the water or go to the weigh-in and launch. Leaving Thursday evening.
Posted By: pinesaddict

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:41 AM

I'll be there!!! It's a blast.

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:48 AM

Im like a kid at Christmas right now....Counting the days!!!
Posted By: Ranger 520

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 02:49 AM

we are leaving Friday morning banana
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 03:06 AM

Going either early Friday morning or early Saturday to spend a day at the Expo then catch a weigh in. Can't wait to stop by the booths of a couple of companies I get to help out and see the new products in person. Gonna be a blast to catch up with old friends and spend a day at the Classic. Its a must go to event at least once for any serious bass fanatic.
Posted By: BigJohn

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 03:11 AM

Will be there all weekend. Be sure to stop by and say hi if you are there.
Posted By: Mike Zachary

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 03:54 AM

I'll be there all three days. Maybe I'll bump into some off y'all.
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 03:57 AM

I'll be at the Bass Cat booth or wondering around. Holler at me if y'all get a chance. I enjoy putting faces with names.
Posted By: T54

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 08:19 AM

Be there Sunday
Posted By: papamark

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 08:48 AM

We will be there Friday to Sunday
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 09:58 AM

Will Bass Cat Pro Staffer SkeeterRonnie be there?
Posted By: Kristopher Douglas.

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo
I'll be at the Bass Cat booth or wondering around. Holler at me if y'all get a chance. I enjoy putting faces with names.
well that sucks I was looking forward to the Basscat booth.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: RedRanger
Will Bass Cat Pro Staffer SkeeterRonnie be there?

Yes, and I heard he's looking for Beyoncé tickets......

At least the Classic is being held in the best state in the union. bolt I wish I wasn't baseballing this weekend. I'd be there.
Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Toadrustler
Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo
well that sucks I was looking forward to the Basscat booth.

Trust me. ADD will kick in and I'll be looking at all the pretty baits.
Posted By: Dbranch3

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 04:00 PM

I am jealous! Have fun guys!

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 04:57 PM

Does anyone know if ABU Garcia will have reel cleaning/repair there? Would love to drop off a few reels on Friday and pick up on Sunday.
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 05:01 PM

I have never seen a repair business for reels at the Classic Expo.
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 05:17 PM

I read where Shimano is going to be there cleaning Shimano reels for free. Limit two is what the article said
Posted By: redskeet100

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 05:20 PM

I went to the last one on Grand, and will be there this weekend as well provided I can get my steering issues fixed. I never made it back to Tulsa for all the weigh-ins/activities though.
Posted By: Bissett

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 05:26 PM

I'll be there Saturday for sure for the expo and weigh in. Probably just gonna go to the weigh in on Sunday
Posted By: Burgerboy

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 05:34 PM

I am going up on Friday early and coming back Sat. night.
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: slim 285
I read where Shimano is going to be there cleaning Shimano reels for free. Limit two is what the article said

Well, I stand corrected. That is an awesome deal!
Posted By: Cpus

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 07:28 PM

Ill be there, fortunately i have some family that owns a house on the lake, i cant wait. hopefully there will be some good deals on tackle
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 07:33 PM

Leaving Thursday morning, going to the Bass Fishing Hall of Fame induction dinner Thursday night and then all 3 days. This is my 4th and they are all a blast. Hope to see y'all up there.

Drive careful all
Posted By: CB327

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 11:20 PM

Is anyone taking their boat or is it best to attend the expo at the launch area?
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 11:33 PM

ok i might be in may get to be off sat so may head out fri nite.
BOOOOOOOOOOM! bolt
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/01/16 11:58 PM

All three days here. On water Fri and maybe one other day. Weigh in everyday. Have to spend at least one full day at expo. Money burnin' a hole in my pocket wink
Posted By: Kristopher Douglas.

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/02/16 02:46 AM

Yea I'm really excited and really don't know what to expect.
Posted By: horseplaydvm

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/02/16 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: CB327
Is anyone taking their boat or is it best to attend the expo at the launch area?

There will be a ton of spectator boats on the water. Hopefully everyone is respectful to the anglers and gives them plenty of room.
The expo will be at the BOK arena in downtown Tulsa. Grand lake is about an hour drive from there. Takeoff will be in Wolf Creek, near Grove, Ok. They have a Facebook page that has a lot of info if you want to look.
https://m.facebook.com/WolfeCreekParkGrandLakeGroveOk/
Posted By: MDM

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/02/16 03:22 AM

We'll be there Friday and Saturday.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/02/16 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: CB327

Between the expo and weigh-ins there is plenty to do. I doubt the anglers want big crowds around them on the water.
Posted By: rxkid2001

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/02/16 05:48 AM

How much cash should I have on me for entry to the expo and looking around?

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/03/16 12:55 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions for "adult activities" in the evening between Mid Town Hilton and the Classic location?
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/03/16 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Stax®
Does anyone have any suggestions for "adult activities" in the evening between Mid Town Hilton and the Classic location?

"The Office" out on Monkey Island......its on Grand Lake.
Posted By: Flukey

Re: Heading to my first BassMaster Classic....Who else is going to be there?!?!?! - 03/03/16 04:23 PM

Leaving for Tulsa this afternoon. Will be there until Sunday night after weigh in.............
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum