Texas Fishing Forum

Excellent Article - Clark Reehm

Posted By: Neal G

Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 02/29/16 12:38 PM

There is a excellent article on BassFan about Clark Reehm.
Clark seems like a great guy and someone that is easy to cheer for. Good luck this year Clark!

http://www.bassfan.com/news_article/7482/reehm-being-realistic-after-good-start
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 02/29/16 12:56 PM

The more I read about him and have experienced his personal generosity, the more I will say it is very hard to not like Clark Reehm. He is truly one of the good guys and I wish him all the best this season and beyond.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 02/29/16 01:08 PM

Clark is one of the good ones! a great guy, great fisherman, and great teacher.

Clark isn't stuck up or smug like many in the pro field, he was nice to me even though just a Tour coangler where many look right through you. He was always willing to share tips for each stop.

Last year on Tour there were over 150 entrants in each stop, Clark put together a solid season finishing 69th, 33th, 33th, 70th, 71st, and 45th qualifying for the Forest Wood Cup. Clark is off to an even better start this year with 8th at Okeechobee.

I've heard so many great things about Clark's Elite Angler Academy http://www.eliteangleracademy.com, but didn't get a chance to take it until December. It far exceeded my expectations and just for price of regular guide day. The classroom stuff is the highlight the tools to use and approach to break down a lake for practice. How bass think so you can catch bass any lake any time of year. I had never boated Rayburn before and working with Clark laid the foundation to first Costa experience, 106th out of 202 not embarrassing myself too bad.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 02/29/16 04:26 PM

Good dude
Posted By: Pete Robbins

Re: Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 02/29/16 04:37 PM

Be sure to ask him about the "catch a pig on your birthday" special.
Posted By: toddfish

Re: Excellent Article - Clark Reehm - 03/01/16 12:52 AM

Great article!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum