Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted.

Posted By: Bass Champs Staff

Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/27/16 11:10 PM

Romans & McMillian Top a record field of 337 teams on Fork and take home over $28,000 in Cash & Prizes

Go to http://www.basschamps.com for complete results

Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/27/16 11:20 PM

Biggest congrats to Trevor and Matt. Way to go guys. I have so much respect for Romans and what he has accomplished. Don't know Matt much but he is obviously a talented fisherman to be fishin with Trevor Congrats to you both!!!
Posted By: Scott A.

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/27/16 11:23 PM

It looks like it was real tough for some good sticks down there!
Congrats to the winners!
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/27/16 11:33 PM

Congratulations to the winners. Proof about the fish population in mutha Forker.....146 teams weighed fish out of 337. stir
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/27/16 11:48 PM

337 teams??? Wow, that's a lot.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: grout-scout
337 teams??? Wow, that's a lot.

OMG congratulations to Bass Champs!
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:09 AM

I have never met Trevor but fish with Matt. They definately put in the work. Congrats boys! I imagine y'all are on cloud 9.
Posted By: Karl Dietz

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:11 AM

Congrats to the winners and a big shout out to the 4th place team of Jacob Parker (18yr) and Ryan Golden (21yr)!

Very impressive against a huge field!
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:13 AM

Congrats Trevor & Matt! You were past due in champs!
Posted By: Big Topwater13

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:25 AM

Congrats Trevor & Matt. Some of my best tournament memories were competing against Trevor back in the 80's & 90's when we both lived in West Texas. He was a stick way back then. Some things never change. Lol
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:54 AM

Congrats to Trevor and Matt on the win we are proud to have both of them in Moritz Chevrolets and they won the Sportsman's Auto Network Bonus way to go guys!!!
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 01:13 AM

Congrats Trevor and Matt! Tough day on Fork! Impressive win over 337 teams and a lot of very good fisherman!
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 01:36 AM

Congrats to Trevor and Matt! I was talking with tremor and he has been fishing Champs since 2001 without a win, he was definantly overdue. Trevor is a great guy and fisherman, I was fortunate enough to draw him as a boater on day one in the Costa series Amistad event last year.
Posted By: Richard McCarty

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 01:38 AM

Unbelievable
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
Congratulations to the winners. Proof about the fish population in mutha Forker.....146 teams weighed fish out of 337. stir

They do the $500 drawing as well for those that choose to turn back their fish without weighing. I bet over half of those with zeros turned back some fish.
Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 04:24 AM

Feb 6 - LBJ 126 teams weighed fish out of 325, Feb 13 - Toledo Bend134 teams weighed fish out of 310, Feb 20 - Amistad 98 teams weighed fish out of 142. Fork has a 16"-24" slot. What's your point?
Posted By: Lil' Louie

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry

They do the $500 drawing as well for those that choose to turn back their fish without weighing. I bet over half of those with zeros turned back some fish.

Yup
Posted By: Kidde

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 01:03 PM

Congrats to Scotty and Jason Galbreath on a nice top 20 finish. Really nice guys who have put in a lot of work and have come up with a few nice finishes at BassChamps.
Posted By: Richard McCarty

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 01:23 PM

I thought the competitors did well considering water temps were only mid-50s to low 60s.
337 TEAMS
491 FISH
580.70 LBS
1.18 LB average.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: LakeForkLodge

Feb 6 - LBJ 126 teams weighed fish out of 325, Feb 13 - Toledo Bend134 teams weighed fish out of 310, Feb 20 - Amistad 98 teams weighed fish out of 142. Fork has a 16"-24" slot. What's your point?

That Lake Fork sux.....oh, I gotta go, packing up to head to Lake Fork, haha! bolt
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: LakeForkLodge

That Lake Fork sux.....oh, I gotta go, packing up to head to Lake Fork, haha! bolt

Tie on little George and go catch sandbass..........
Posted By: Cast

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 02:53 PM

What is with the Bass Champs building for sale on 287?
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 03:20 PM

i believe they moved and that is the old HQ. It was a tough grind, a LOT of guys had 1-2 fish and it just wasn't worth the effort to clog up the weigh in lines to weigh non=winning fish. Just about everyone I met or saw, had at least one 5" fish smile Beautiful day, I'm sore as heck from casting so much.... but would do it all over again, beats working any day of the week!
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
What is with the Bass Champs building for sale on 287?

That area is booming so they are selling to build elsewhere. Taking advantage of the market.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 03:51 PM

Congrats to the winners. A 10.78 is a pig no matter when you catch it!
Posted By: Rockie Martin

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 04:29 PM

Funny thing about Fork is sometimes from a tournament perspective it can suck! We caught 5 keepers and 4 slots up to 7lbs. There is many times fishing any other place and that's a good day! Fork is Fork....There were alot of pesky 3 to 8lbers that were caught by anglers but no help in the tournament fishing but always fun to catch. We were catching fish on beds a week ago then the lake rose and temps dropped. Definitely had the bass bite slower than a week ago.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 05:34 PM

Our fish up North moved out with the big water temp change and lake came up some, Honestly just not good enough to figure out what adjustments needed to be made. But one thing is we didn't give up and our effort of not getting the right size fish was not from the lack of trying. Congrats to all the guys that got it done and collected checks.
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Bass Champs Lake Fork Results are posted. - 02/28/16 06:04 PM

Dunno either of them but talked to
Matt in line during media squaw. Good
job to both of yall.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum