Texas Fishing Forum

Around Lake Fork

Posted By: Andy W

Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:12 AM

I'm looking for a ballpark figure on leasing a place to stay around fork? Popes comes to mind but I'm open to others. I know this is a vague question depending on condition, just looking for a rough idea. Mobile home would probably be the preference. I don't play on buying and leasing a spot, more rather just react/lease something already setup. Thanks
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:17 AM

I've asked this question before kind of, and the best advice I was given was to go there and drive around and talk to the various parks and see what's available. Make a day of it, it is more effective that calling, email, looking at the inter-web etc.
Posted By: Kidde

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:22 AM

I believe they run anywhere from $1600-$2500 / year. That should be a fairly accurate average.
Posted By: Brian@LFR

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Andy W
I'm looking for a ballpark figure on leasing a place to stay around fork? Popes comes to mind but I'm open to others. I know this is a vague question depending on condition, just looking for a rough idea. Mobile home would probably be the preference. I don't play on buying and leasing a spot, more rather just react/lease something already setup. Thanks

Pope's would be hard to get a long term set up. We have a couple trailers that are nothing nice that rent out for $95/night. In the winter they are typically open, but the rest of the time they stay booked. We have a couple mobile home lots if you wanted to purchase your own. Most people who look for a longer term lease typically do that because it ends up cheaper and the mobile homes have a lot more space than an RV. RV lots are a little cheaper to go if you wanted to go that route, but as of right now Pope's is 100% full on RV spaces, but we have a couple at Lake Fork Resort. Hopefully this helps you a little. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message.
Posted By: Andy W

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:47 AM

Thanks. I'm looking for a mobile home to rent out for a year. Could I guess around 1000-1500 a month?
Posted By: Kidde

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 02:51 AM

Yes you can guess that.
Posted By: texasag91

Re: Around Lake Fork - 02/26/16 07:47 PM

Near Axtons Bass City on Fork.(817)681-1984.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum