Texas Fishing Forum

What happened?

Posted By: Santonio Banderas

What happened? - 01/28/16 04:20 AM

To Lunkers TV? I don't miss the posts or anything, just wondering what happened to him. He was posting a ton of videos and then he's gone. Not trying to stir up anything here...... Just wondering. Thanks
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 04:25 AM

Hmmmm. Might have something to do with a TTFers report of his on the lake courtesy. But, what do I know.

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 12:33 PM

I guess maybe so
Posted By: WillieKetchum

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 01:30 PM

He's still alive. I saw him on Rayburn this weekend.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 01:32 PM

the man the myth the legend
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 01:59 PM

He's still very active on Youtube. He stated that he was tired of getting ridiculed on here by people who have nothing good to say ever.
Posted By: JkWho

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 02:13 PM

Seemed like there was quite a bit of complaining about his on lake attitude and the way he treated people. People felt he used his military service as a license to do anything he wanted...

I only ran into him once so I really dont have anything to say about him personally, just what Ive heard and read
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: What happened? - 01/28/16 02:36 PM

Yeah the last post i read about him on here he was getting railed. Doesnt surprise me he hasnt been coming around anymore

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 03:02 AM

I'm not for bashing him on any forum, I do think he was a bit over the top. I also think he posted some decent videos. His service in any branch of the military does not give him the right to act any way he pleases (if he did that) I think the wrap on his boat was a bit much but to each his own. I was just wondering what ever happened to him. Seemed like he was posting almost daily then he vanished.
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 03:10 AM

popcorn
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 03:22 AM

I had been wondering the same thing. He just disappeared. I went to his youtube channel and saw he was making videos about making pbj sandwiches and stuff then showing his carry gun which he said would put someone on their back but hopefully it would never have to because he never gets lucky. He's a little out there.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 03:41 AM

See ya!!
Posted By: Squirrely Dan

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 03:47 AM

Little high sting for me but seemed decent until is on lake ethics.
Posted By: Ricky Taylor

Re: What happened? - 01/29/16 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Bobby Milam
I had been wondering the same thing. He just disappeared. I went to his youtube channel and saw he was making videos about making pbj sandwiches and stuff then showing his carry gun which he said would put someone on their back but hopefully it would never have to because he never gets lucky. He's a little out there.

Lol I saw that too
Posted By: hookset86

Re: What happened? - 01/31/16 07:59 PM

Looking for a new partner now
Posted By: LunkersTV

Re: What happened? - 01/31/16 10:19 PM

Oh I've been busy trying to figure out Rayburn and taking care of my child. Been busy with my business as well which is always a good thing. There's always two sides to a story of course. Not a giant fan of drama so I have stayed off here for a bit just trying to figure out how I am going to fish this lake. I'm sure if any of you met me in person you'd get a different view of me that's all I'm going to say. Had some issues with the wrap actually started to tear off so that's going to get fixed. I looked at a boat wrap like a paint job on a car is all and I did it because I thought it looked nice. Not something to prove that I am a pro because that is far from the truth clearly. Normal dude that's name has been smeared by some that sit on this thing throughout most of their day. Hopefully y'all have a good Sunday
Posted By: LunkersTV

Re: What happened? - 01/31/16 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobby Milam

What I was referring to when saying that is because if that ever is the case I'm in a really bad situation that I shouldn't have to be in here in the states. I can make a pretty good PB&J though
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum