Texas Fishing Forum

TTZ and Columbia Sportswear

Posted By: Tony_Wornick

TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/27/16 02:49 PM

Last fall, as many of you know, the TTZ held an open tourney on Ray Roberts. All entrants were to receive a Columbia
cap. I can't remember the exact reason, but there were no caps at the event..not a big deal.
Yesterday, the UPS driver dropped off a package direct from Columbia that not only had a cap, but also a gift card.
This was first class in my eyes and give great props to both TTZ and Columbia.
Posted By: Karl Dietz

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/27/16 02:56 PM

Got mine too! Good one on TTZ and Columbia!
Posted By: WKPhoenix

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/27/16 06:01 PM

Yes I would like to give two thumbs up to them as well... My partner and I won that tournament and we received a $250 gift certificate to the store in Southlake. Not only did we get our hats and extra gift card when we went in the store they also gave us a discount code that saved us about $60 on our purchases. Great customer service and I highly recommend shopping at the Southlake location!! Not to be left out... TTZ ran a great tournament and are great folks and can't wait till they get a circuit in the metroplex!!
Posted By: AustinJohn

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/27/16 06:36 PM

Yes everybody should be receiving their hats and coupons! There was one entry that we didn't have an address for, Travis Austin. If anybody knows Travis or how to get in touch with him please ask him to email me at: john.ward@ttz1.com and I will get his hat and store coupon mailed out to him.

If anybody else who fished this event did not get their hat please email me and I will follow up with Columbia. Most of them were mailed on 1/20/16 so you should see them coming in now. Thank you!

Lastly, we are in talks with Columbia and their associates about hosting another open in the fall of 2016 in the DFW area. More to come, thanks again everybody!!!
Posted By: Skeet29

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/28/16 01:23 AM

Got my my gift card and hat yesterday. Awesome event and well run tournament ! Hope you guys decide to come out to Ray Bob again! Thank you TTZ and Columbia!
Posted By: AustinJohn

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/28/16 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Skeet29
Got my my gift card and hat yesterday. Awesome event and well run tournament ! Hope you guys decide to come out to Ray Bob again! Thank you TTZ and Columbia!

Great to hear, and that's the plan, to be back on Ray Bob with another open this fall!
Posted By: B-rader

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/28/16 06:02 PM

Got my hat as well . I wish yall would start a full trail up here . You're company seems to be a stand up organization . No wonder those Austin area guys talk so highly of yall .
Posted By: DedShort

Re: TTZ and Columbia Sportswear - 01/29/16 03:09 AM

Glad to hear y'all are coming back up this way. I missed last year because of a prior engagement, but look forward to this year.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum