Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module?

Posted By: BlueNitro

Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/15/16 09:35 PM

I would like to add one to my HDS Touch. Has anyone done this and feel it is worth it? I understand that it needs to be the LSS-2 and not the Gen 1 series.

If you have one laying around and would like to sell it, please pm me and we can work something out.
Posted By: jfdawson

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/15/16 10:50 PM

What problem are you trying to solve? HDS Touch units already have the StructureScan technology built in the unit. If your talking about adding the StructureScan transducer, then that would be worth adding if you don't already have it.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/16/16 01:06 AM

I'm guessing that he's been reading how some get better images when running a LSS module instead of going straight into the touch with their LSS ducer...???
Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/16/16 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By: grout-scout
I'm guessing that he's been reading how some get better images when running a LSS module instead of going straight into the touch with their LSS ducer...???

I've noticed this, or atleast I feel this way. Do you think this to be true GS?
Posted By: WillieKetchum

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/16/16 03:45 AM

Doesn't help. I tried it.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/16/16 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

I've noticed this, or atleast I feel this way. Do you think this to be true GS?

I have never taken the time to experiment with it; but on bbc many, many people feel that running through the LSS module gives better images.

I know my LSS1 with LSS module gives me better images than my LSS2 straight to my Touch graph produces.
Posted By: Chris Coufal

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/16/16 04:21 AM

I have no issues at all with my Touch only images.....and I previously ran a 10 with the LSS-2 box. Both were very similar in quality.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 12:16 AM

I have heard from a respected crappie fisherman that it improved his images by 20%.

I also talked to a Lowrance rep who told me that with all the extra functions (touch screen, scroll back, etc.) that they put in the Touch units, it took a lot of processing power away from the side/down scan. From what I understand, the StructureScan box does the side/down scan processing and just sends the pics to the unit to be displayed and is all that the box does.

I have a unit in route and will post when I get a chance to compare both with and without.
Posted By: Bugzout10

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 12:18 AM

I might have one shortly
Posted By: JBellZX250

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 01:26 AM

Has anyone ran their lss-1 through a Gen 2 touch 12? I am trying to decide between a used HDS 10 gen 2 or new touch 12

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I have heard from a respected crappie fisherman that it improved his images by 20%.

I have a unit in route and will post when I get a chance to compare both with and without.

I agree that it give better images when using the box; but how can someone say "20%"? Have you ever heard that song about " 98% of statistics are made up on the spot"?
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:12 AM

You can still attach Touch models to an LSS box (where the appropriate transducer is attached to the LSS box).

I own Touch models and also have an HDS 10 Gen 2. Operating the Touch model is a pleasant experience once you get to know it. The button models can wear you out making changes/adjustments (if you happen to do that much). Therefore, my HDS 10 Gen 2 has become the unit that displays a map 90% of the time and rarely gets tweaked.....

I have an LSS box on my network also. It is selected as my StructureScan Source for all 3 of my units. I don't even have an SS transducer attached to the Touch connector for one.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 05:45 AM

I call BS. I'm not saying that image isn't better.....but to pull some random number from his rear?? I have never scanned the same area at the same time to compare with one another, but then again I never really needed to because both setups offered superb quality pics.

There are guys all over the net that swear that the box gives a better image. There are probably the same number of folks that say it doesn't. Bottom line is that there are too many factors that can contribute to image quality. Xducer placement, water clarity, speed of vessel, depth, chop on water, interference through other electronics just to name a few. He might feel like it gave a better quality image but how did he test? Were scans done at the same time with both units? Were they atleast done on the same day under same conditions on the exact same track? Who knows.

End of the day my opinion is that you do not need it to attain great images and provide you with the insight needed to find fish. If you are looking to read the word goodyear on a tire in 50ft of water, chances are you are spending too much time reading your graph and not enough time whacking fish.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris Coufal

I call BS. I'm not saying that image isn't better.....but to pull some random number from his rear?? I have never scanned the same area at the same time to compare with one another, but then again I never really needed to because both setups offered superb quality pics.

There are guys all over the net that swear that the box gives a better image. There are probably the same number of folks that say it doesn't. Bottom line is that there are too many factors that can contribute to image quality. Xducer placement, water clarity, speed of vessel, depth, chop on water, interference through other electronics just to name a few. He might feel like it gave a better quality image but how did he test? Were scans done at the same time with both units? Were they atleast done on the same day under same conditions on the exact same track? Who knows.

End of the day my opinion is that you do not need it to attain great images and provide you with the insight needed to find fish. If you are looking to read the word goodyear on a tire in 50ft of water, chances are you are spending too much time reading your graph and not enough time whacking fish.

Wow, some ones panties got bunched up!!! Maybe it was only 19.99999% of an improvement. chill

I primarily fish for crappie so I want the best possible image I can get. I have seen his images on his Touch compared to mine and you can see a difference in my opinion.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: JBellZX202
Has anyone ran their lss-1 through a Gen 2 touch 12? I am trying to decide between a used HDS 10 gen 2 or new touch 12

I have been told that it has to be a LSS-2 module to work with the Touch units.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:26 PM

I have been told that it has to be a LSS-2 module to work with the Touch units.

Not true again, someone tells you a lot of bad info. frkazoid

If you want to best downscan possible then you want to find a lss1 and run it on 800. The lss2's DI can't touch the lss1's clarity.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:30 PM

There is no need to connect touch unit to lss-2 box unless you just want that. (Some say that is better; I don't know, haven't compared.)

LSS-2 transducer will connect directly to the touch 12, no LSS-2 box required. I don't believe LSS-1 transducer will work direct to a Touch model.

LSS-1 transducer to an LSS-1 box CAN be connected to ANY HDS display via Ethernet.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:32 PM

You guys need to join bbc so you can get educated on what Lowrance can and can't do.
Lss1 works directly into the touch graph, exact same plug.

They say (the guys who experiment) say that the absolute best images come from a lss1 ducer plugged into a LSS2 module. I've never tried it though.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:33 PM

Grout, I sent Jbell a detailed PM response he has not bothered to read.

Not sure why they ask then ignore.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:42 PM

[quote=grout-scout]You guys need to join bbc so you can get educated on what Lowrance can and can't do.

They say (the guys who experiment) say that the absolute best images come from a lss1 ducer plugged into a LSS2 module. I've never tried it though. [/quote,

If the lss 1/2 plug is the same, why is there a $99 adapter cable to plug LSS2 into lss1 box? Same plug maybe but not same electrical?
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:44 PM

Does a sonar hub enhance the down scan or side scan image if you run the LSS2 transducer through it on a Gen 2 touch screen unit? It was my understanding that the sonar hub only enhanced the sonar frequency for CHIRP.

I have a TM150 transducer mounted on the transom of the boat and have it linked to the Sonar Hub. Then I have the LSS2 transducer mounted under the boat running directly to the touch 12 on the console. The Sonar Hub is then linked to the 12 through an Ethernet cable. I was told that If I ran both the TM150 and the LSS2 through the Sonar Hub that I would not be able to do a sonar/ down image or side image split screen because the unit (12 touch) wouldn't know which transducer to read from.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Flippin-Out
[quote=grout-scout]You guys need to join bbc so you can get educated on what Lowrance can and can't do.

They say (the guys who experiment) say that the absolute best images come from a lss1 ducer plugged into a LSS2 module. I've never tried it though. [/quote,

If the lss 1/2 plug is the same, why is there a $99 adapter cable to plug LSS2 into lss1 box? Same plug maybe but not same electrical?

HMMM

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/lowrance--...EmblRoC717w_wcB

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 03:09 PM

the Sonar Hub IS MADE to run both CHIRP (improoved broadband sonar) AND StructureScan. Why anyone would tell you that you can't baffles me. Each transducer results in a stream of data. So, you get a broadband stream of data and a StructureScan stream of data. Both are available via Ethernet. What you decide to view on a split screen configuration has nothing to do with where the transducer is connected....just that you want certain data in a certain area of the display.

If the LSS-2 transducer is connected to Sonar Hub, LSS-2 transducer data is processed by Sonar Hub and will be available to all networked HDS units via Ethernet.

If the LSS-2 transducer is connected directly to the Touch unit, LSS-2 transducer data is processed by the SS processor embedded in the Touch unit. This data in turn is available to other units on the network.

I have not done this as I don't have a Sonar Hub, but the concept is the same with all external SS processor boxes. You may need to go into the Touch SS menu and select the correct source you want used. You also separately can select which source you want to use for broadband sonar (the Sonar Hub in your case).

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ezbassin

HMMM

The description says: "....Adapts LSS-1 transducers to HDS Gen2 Touch units" implying that I should not plug the LSS-1 transducer directly into the Touch unit.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 03:42 PM

Ok, then I should connect the LSS2 transducer through the sonar hub since it is linked to the touch 12 with an Ethernet cable, correct? I have a touch 9 up front with a HDMI transducer connected to it. I have the touch 12 linked to the 9 with an Ethernet cable also. I also have a point 1 connected to the touch 12 and a standard 83/200 transducer mounted in the boat going directly to the touch 12. I connected the 83/200 transducer to the touch 12 so I can have a sonar reading while running on pad. The TM150 is out of the water while on pad. Would it be better to run the 83/200 through the sonar hub and just cut the TM150 out of the system altogether?

How should I have all this hooked up to give me the best pictures of sonar and Down scan and side scan?

I set up my system based on information from people that were supposed to be Lowrance tech's that even teach classes on electronics.

Posted By: JBellZX250

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 03:51 PM

Grout, I sent Jbell a detailed PM response he has not bothered to read.

Not sure why they ask then ignore.

The sensitivity on the forum never ceases to amaze me.

You sent me a PM that in no way answered my simple question like Grout-scout did indeed answer. You simply stated your opinion on Lowrance and their units which was no way tied to the question that I asked, therefore did not require any response from me when I read LAST NIGHT.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 03:54 PM

HMMM

The description says: "....Adapts LSS-1 transducers to HDS Gen2 Touch units" implying that I should not plug the LSS-1 transducer directly into the Touch unit.

Ok, you win spend the money and get the same results. Lol

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:02 PM

Oh, I would not put that past Lowrance! I was asking sincerely if you know the real scoop....not trying to argue....but to understand. In the work I did, we NEVER designed things with a connector that mated but didn't work. That was a bad idea.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris Coufal

Wow, some ones panties got bunched up!!! Maybe it was only 19.99999% of an improvement. chill

I primarily fish for crappie so I want the best possible image I can get. I have seen his images on his Touch compared to mine and you can see a difference in my opinion.

No one got their panties in a wad. But you just reiterated what I'm telling you exactly. You are saying his image on his boat is better than your image on your boat. Two different setups scanning different conditions. As far as I know he is electronic savy and can tune a unit and perhaps you cannot. I'm not implying this about you, but you get my point. All those things I mentioned contribute to overall image quality. One thing off can make a difference. Have someone that understands this tune your unit to the conditions you fish. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the fact is you cannot compare 2 different outcomes in a non controlled environment and then fabricate random percentages to justify your claim. I'd be more than happy to assist you with some basic settings if needed.....
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:31 PM

FYI guys. I have fished with Blue Nitro quite a bit. His unit is tuned very well. He doesn't have an issue there.

But, I call BS on 20% also. I'm saying 12.3% improvement tops.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:37 PM

the Sonar Hub IS MADE to run both CHIRP (improoved broadband sonar) AND StructureScan. Why anyone would tell you that you can't baffles me. Each transducer results in a stream of data. So, you get a broadband stream of data and a StructureScan stream of data. Both are available via Ethernet. What you decide to view on a split screen configuration has nothing to do with where the transducer is connected....just that you want certain data in a certain area of the display.

If the LSS-2 transducer is connected to Sonar Hub, LSS-2 transducer data is processed by Sonar Hub and will be available to all networked HDS units via Ethernet.

If the LSS-2 transducer is connected directly to the Touch unit, LSS-2 transducer data is processed by the SS processor embedded in the Touch unit. This data in turn is available to other units on the network.

I have not done this as I don't have a Sonar Hub, but the concept is the same with all external SS processor boxes. You may need to go into the Touch SS menu and select the correct source you want used. You also separately can select which source you want to use for broadband sonar (the Sonar Hub in your case).

This makes sense.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Davedave
FYI guys. I have fished with Blue Nitro quite a bit. His unit is tuned very well. He doesn't have an issue there.

But, I call BS on 20% also. I'm saying 12.3% improvement tops.

roflmao Double Dave. I'll regret losing that 7.7% on Tournament day. I didn't mean to rile up all the self-proclaimed experts, I just wanted to get my hands on a LSS-2 module to add to my existing set-up. Funny how the Crappie Section guys responded in a more favorable fashion.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 04:46 PM

How should I set up my system to achieve the best results. I listed my equipment and how I currently have it set up in a couple of previous posts within this discussion.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 05:27 PM

How should I set up my system to achieve the best results. I listed my equipment and how I currently have it set up in a couple of previous posts within this discussion.

I'll have to look at it later and I'll give my OPINION. wink

I still call BS on the 13.7% but from a source I was told it was 3.74%. jack

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/18/16 07:13 PM

Thanks.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 12:26 AM

Any Ideas??

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 03:31 AM

Any Ideas??

I had a day from hell so I'll try to remember what you were asking. Sonar hub in no way makes SI/DI any better and Lowrance has misled many owners into thinking that it will allow you BOTH chirp sonar & SI/DI, you CANNOT run a LSS ducer into a sonar hub and a TM150 and have both work. You have to pick one or the other, total BS on Lowrances part!

Now since you have Touch graphs you can use the sonar hub with your TM150 and have SI/DI BUT you must have the LSS plugged into the Touch graph. That's about as good as you can get with affordable parts, there's some higher priced transducers but they would be overkill for freshwater.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 03:39 AM

Ok, then I should connect the LSS2 transducer through the sonar hub since it is linked to the touch 12 with an Ethernet cable, correct? I have a touch 9 up front with a HDMI transducer connected to it. I have the touch 12 linked to the 9 with an Ethernet cable also. I also have a point 1 connected to the touch 12 and a standard 83/200 transducer mounted in the boat going directly to the touch 12. I connected the 83/200 transducer to the touch 12 so I can have a sonar reading while running on pad. The TM150 is out of the water while on pad. Would it be better to run the 83/200 through the sonar hub and just cut the TM150 out of the system altogether?

How should I have all this hooked up to give me the best pictures of sonar and Down scan and side scan?

I set up my system based on information from people that were supposed to be Lowrance tech's that even teach classes on electronics.

I got a headache just trying to read this... Your HDI transducer is a chirper too, so if you wanted you could run it through the sonar hub at the bow. Make sure you get the newest sonar hub updates though so it will work with your HDI transducer.

As far as high speed sonar, you can't mark fish at 60 mph so it's up to you as to wether you keep the TM150 or get rid of it. From what I read all over the place, people love it. I've never heard anybody say that they have "chirped" from their 83/200, I'm not sure it's possible. (I have no clue, except I do know the HDI will chirp)

If there's another question in there ask it again and maybe my brain will be working better tomorrow.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 03:51 AM

Any Ideas??

I had a day from hell so I'll try to remember what you were asking. Sonar hub in no way makes SI/DI any better and Lowrance has misled many owners into thinking that it will allow you BOTH chirp sonar & SI/DI, you CANNOT run a LSS ducer into a sonar hub and a TM150 and have both work. You have to pick one or the other, total BS on Lowrances part!

Now since you have Touch graphs you can use the sonar hub with your TM150 and have SI/DI BUT you must have the LSS plugged into the Touch graph. That's about as good as you can get with affordable parts, there's some higher priced transducers but they would be overkill for freshwater.

Grout-scout is correct that Lowrance has incoherent marketing. Here is THE VERY FIRST feature statement for Sonar Hub:

"Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies". Notice that all-important "and" in there. That is a flat out lie as Grout indicates. RE: look up the definition of the word "and".

From a Lowrance document, we learn that you can have StructureScan HD and CHIRP if you use BOTH Sonar Hub and a Gen 2 Touch Unit. The marketing [censored] doesn't say that does it? It implies that you get it all with Sonar Hub, and that just isn't the case. Here's a link for the document with the REAL story:

Sonar Hub wiring

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 04:00 AM

Any Ideas??

Grout-scout is correct that Lowrance has incoherent marketing. Here is THE VERY FIRST feature statement for Sonar Hub:

"Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies". Notice that all-important "and" in there. That is a flat out lie as Grout indicates. RE: look up the definition of the word "and".

From a Lowrance document, we learn that you can have StructureScan HD and CHIRP if you use BOTH Sonar Hub and a Gen 2 Touch Unit. The marketing [censored] doesn't say that does it? It implies that you get it all with Sonar Hub, and that just isn't the case. Here's a link for the document with the REAL story:

Sonar Hub wiring

That's a great link and Lowrance needs to slap one of their engineers or publishers in the head. At times I'm not sure if they are incompetent or geniuses who are stupid.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 05:28 AM

[quote=ezbassin]Ok, then I should connect the LSS2 transducer through the sonar hub since it is linked to the touch 12 with an Ethernet cable, correct? I have a touch 9 up front with a HDMI transducer connected to it. I have the touch 12 linked to the 9 with an Ethernet cable also. I also have a point 1 connected to the touch 12 and a standard 83/200 transducer mounted in the boat going directly to the touch 12. I connected the 83/200 transducer to the touch 12 so I can have a sonar reading while running on pad. The TM150 is out of the water while on pad. Would it be better to run the 83/200 through the sonar hub and just cut the TM150 out of the system altogether?

You can actually have all 3 per Lowrance diagram: 83/200 transducer, TM150, and LSS-2. Looking at that wiring diagram I found, you can see an option you can copy since you have a Touch 12: TM150 connected to Sonar Hub, LSS-2 transducer connected directly to your console Touch unit, and 83/200 connected to your console Touch unit.

I can't advise if you will be able to see data from all of them at once, but you can have them all connected to the system without conflict if you use the referenced wiring diagram. But at least, at any given moment on any given outing, you can then decide what is most important to you and get it by selecting the proper sonar source in the menu.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 05:51 AM

I did not realize you didn't understand that an LSS-1 box CAN be connected to and work with any HDS unit via the Ethernet network. You asked if anyone had run that combo, not if it worked, then stated you are trying to decide between two units.

Because the LSS boxes work with any HDS unit, the LSS-1 subsequently has no bearing on reasons to choose one HDS unit vs. another. I did answer what you were asking about in that I gave all the reasons why buying one has drawbacks vs. the other. So, I actually DID answer the question. I told you why buy one vs. the other (which has nothing to do with LSS), but you didn't understand that it doesn't.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 02:50 PM

Thanks Grout Scout and Flippin-out. I was told by the Lowrance techs. the same thing you said which is I can't run both sonar and DS/SS at the same time if both transducers are run through the sonar hub.

Flippin-out-- I can run a split screen with sonar and DS/SS since I have it connected like the diagram link you posted with my DS transducer going directly to the touch 12. I utilize the TM150 through the sonar hub then to the touch 12 via. Ethernet cable. I have the 83/200 directly to the touch 12 and switch from the TM150 to it when I need to run on pad and want to have sonar on the screen. When I do that I have a split screen of map and sonar so I can watch the bottom contours incase I run across some interesting bottom contour that I need to check out. If I have a certain place I am headed to then I have it in the full map mode.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 02:57 PM

I thought this was saying that I can run a split screen with both CHIRP sonar and DS/SS coming from the sonar hub via. Ethernet cable.
at the same time. In reality (according to the diagram) I can have both transducers connected to the sonar hub but can only see one at a time, either CHIRP sonar or DS/SS. Is that correct?

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 03:31 PM

The answer to your question is correct - if you hook both transducers to the Sonar Hub. I would ask why do that when you can hook the LSS-2 direct to your touch unit. Then you can have a split-screen where you get superb CHIRP from the Sonar Hub and also StructureScan from the LSS-2 transducer. I say this based on wiring option 2 at the link I had posted. I give Grout-scout credit for providing the info that Sonar Hub can only do one at a time (which was correct); I just happened to find the one place that was documented (The wiring diagram notes).

So to summarize your choices:

1) Connect TM150 AND LSS-2 to Sonar Hub. With this configuration, you can see either CHIRP or StructureScan + 83khz sonar. CHIRP and StructureScan are mutually exclusive in this configuration. Not a very attractive scenario in my opinion, but depends on what you want.

2) Connect TM150 to Sonar Hub. Connect LSS-2 transducer direct to the back of Touch unit. With this configuration, you can get CHIRP from the TM150 as well as full StructureScan (DI & SI) from the LSS-2 transducer. Manual transducer source selections may need to be set for this, but the Lowrance info does say it can be done. This seems like the winner solution to me.

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/19/16 10:36 PM

#2 is exactly how I have it set up. I just thought that "if" the sonar hub will enhance my DS/SS image and also enhance the sonar image and I could have this in a split screen mode, that would be the way to go. The problem is like you said, the sonar hub can't send the signal from both transducers to the touch screen unit at the same time to do a split screen, so I currently have it set up correctly.

That saved me time under the dash working on wiring and now I can spend it fishing instead.
Thanks for your help, both of you...

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/20/16 01:34 AM

You are very welcome - just make sure I get the address for the big fish fry! food

Re: Lowrance LSS-2 StructureScan Module? - 01/20/16 03:27 AM

cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum