Texas Fishing Forum

Where did honey hole go

Posted By: dropshotjoe

Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 04:52 AM

I was just looking on my DVr for honey hole and there wasn't one did wfn quit showing it
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 06:23 AM

1/1/2016.

Back on Fox Sports Southwest.

Every 'other' week. Episode should air this week at 5 or 6am.
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 11:48 AM

I've got the Direct TV set up for my DVR, I had it set up to record the shows before they jumped ship and went to WFN. I was running through my DVR list this week and noticed the show was recording again.....Love it! I could watch it on the WWW but rarely took the time to do so even though I posted the shows up on LFF........I guess its just something about the internet but I just can't seem to relax and enjoy watching something when I'm surfing the web.......could be the fact that I'm constantly thinking about other places I want to go while I'm on the interweb...................
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 01:11 PM

All info is on the website at www.alloutdoorsmedia.com
Posted By: dropshotjoe

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 11:31 PM

That's weird for a weekly show to be every other week. Maybe y'all need to go back to channel 27

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/15/16 11:32 PM

It's not weird when you make the decision to be an every other week show. Thanks for the feedback but there's no value in Channel 27. We are good with FOX.
Posted By: WmSmith

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 12:53 AM

So it's not of WFN any more?

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 01:18 AM

No
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 02:04 AM

Who cares? A lot better fishing shows out there! I can watch lunkertv on YouTube if I want to see dinks caught on community holes.

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 02:16 AM

Lol, thanks for being a fan Chris.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris Borden
Who cares? A lot better fishing shows out there! I can watch lunkertv on YouTube if I want to see dinks caught on community holes.

put that idiot right next to Charlie moore
Posted By: Ranger Z21

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 01:59 PM

What are the channel numbers on Direct tv. I can't find it listed in a search.
Posted By: R.J.E.

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 06:09 PM

Yeah,I alway's like the show except now they are doing like all these other show's and cutting away from the action to show Bill sitting in a spot talking about what they are doing. I'd just rather them show all action and they can talk while their fishing. Zona's the worst at this, it show's him more out of the boat then in it.

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: R.J.E.
Yeah,I alway's like the show except now they are doing like all these other show's and cutting away from the action to show Bill sitting in a spot talking about what they are doing. I'd just rather them show all action and they can talk while their fishing. Zona's the worst at this, it show's him more out of the boat then in it.

The cutaways are a big part of the extended VOD episodes and the increased teaching in the show. You'll only see a few of these on the network version of the show as they're important and/or relevant to what's happening. The format change is for the better and will continue to add to the learning experience for our viewers. Many times in the past format Bill would be talking during slow periods just to fill the voids and we wanted to move away from that.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 07:45 PM

I've often thought of that issue. Sometimes by editing during the day multiple fish can be caught while talking about the same subject, or an important subject missed because the vocal track didn't correspond to a fish catch.

These off water shots seem to solve that dilema.
Posted By: R.J.E.

Re: Where did honey hole go - 01/16/16 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark Jones
Originally Posted By: R.J.E.

The cutaways are a big part of the extended VOD episodes and the increased teaching in the show. You'll only see a few of these on the network version of the show as they're important and/or relevant to what's happening. The format change is for the better and will continue to add to the learning experience for our viewers. Many times in the past format Bill would be talking during slow periods just to fill the voids and we wanted to move away from that.
Don't get me wrong, I like Bill and the show, but I'd rather be looking at the lake then someone sitting in a chair in a store or on their porch, I quit watching Zona and a few other shows for this same reason.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum