Texas Fishing Forum

MLF in high def?

Posted By: Jkrez

MLF in high def? - 01/14/16 11:42 PM

I've become spoiled the the quality of HD, but the outdoor channel isn't offered in HD on directTV...can you watch MLF in hd anywhere?
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 12:50 AM

Sort of. I have an upscaling line quadrupler on my tvs. So everything is better. But, I think the outdoor channel, itself, is SD.
Posted By: Jkrez

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 12:54 AM

An upscaling line quadrupler?...will my flux capacitor work?
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 01:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Jkrez
An upscaling line quadrupler?...will my flux capacitor work?
haha.
"Home theater"'talk. Sorry.
Posted By: Shaun Lowe

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 01:15 AM

The Outdoor channel is HD on Dish Network.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Shaun Lowe

But not on Direct TV. Aren't they both owned by the same people now? Sorry. I can't keep up with media/communications acquisitions these days. I e-mailed them once. After about 2 months, they replied and gave me a bunch of BS which meant absolutely nothing in the "are you/are you not" going to broadcast in HD department.
Posted By: Shaun Lowe

Re: MLF in high def? - 01/15/16 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Rayzor
Originally Posted By: Shaun Lowe

But not on Direct TV. Aren't they both owned by the same people now? Sorry. I can't keep up with media/communications acquisitions these days. I e-mailed them once. After about 2 months, they replied and gave me a bunch of BS which meant absolutely nothing in the "are you/are you not" going to broadcast in HD department.

You are correct but, I don't have any idea who owns what. I was just letting the OP know it was available on Dish. Maybe I misunderstood his question.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum