Texas Fishing Forum

Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show

Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 05:42 PM

Does anyone have a schedule on what times the pros will be presenting and what their topics are? Also what "vendors" will be there. I'm thinking about going but it is a 100 mile round trip from where I live and I have other things to plan around so would like to plan on when to be there.
Posted By: nitroslim

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 06:29 PM

I have not seen it. Their website is devoid of any info.
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 07:09 PM

I will have a booth stocked full of jigs, bladed jigs, drop shot weights and lots more. There are going to be a lot of vendors with unique, locally made products. They always have several drawings and giveaways as well. Should be several seminars on Saturday and Sunday, but I haven't seen the schedule either. Hope you can make it out.
Posted By: Bradshuflin aka hunter'sdad

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 07:09 PM

Not sure of the schedule I do several of the tackle venders that will be their. Mark Perry will have his swimbaits and I'm sure megabass assortment. Alex Finch nasty baits will be there with jigs and such, river a tackle will have cranks, rods, reels, swimbaits, etc. I will be there for my first tackle show with 200 plus hard baits mainly cranks will have 30 or so jerkbaits. I did not have my order out in time to recieve my jerkbaits so just had to paint what I had on hand.
I have a post in the announcement section with some of the stuff I'll be bringing.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: nitroslim
I have not seen it. Their website is devoid of any info.

I know, I looked there first. That's why I posed the question on the Forum.
Posted By: TexBbq

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 08:45 PM

They have a banner ad on here. You might want to click on it to find the information you're looking for.
Posted By: Rockfisherman

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 09:09 PM

I talked to them last night and they said it is not nailed down yet due to flights and travel

Said to check back later in the week.
Posted By: Darrell

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 09:27 PM

I'll have some split ring pliers there.
Posted By: Monte Reagan

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/16 10:08 PM

Allen,
We will do seminars on a traffic flow basis. We will try to do as many as we can within all 3 days with great talent like Aaron Martens, Justin Lucas, Chris Zaldain, Todd Faircloth and many more. The bulk of the guys will be here Friday and Saturday but we have quite a few on Sunday. Here is a short list of some of the vendors:
Finch Nasty baits, River "A" Tackle, Moritz Chevy, Brads baits, Lowrance, Humminbird, Smash Tec custom baits, Tuff Skinz, Mega Bass, Santone, Shimano, Freedom powersports, G-Rods, Powertackle, Pro rule, Team trail outdoors, Mesu Baits, DFW reconditioning, V&M baits, Chic Filet,Hummdinger, Secure outdoors, Texas tackle, Lake Fork marina, Oak Ridge marina,Several guides, Taylor oil, tons of manufacturer reps, Great BBQ and more! Oh and Free beer 2 each from 2 to 7 pm on Friday not to mention 15% OFF tackle (some exclusions apply)
Thanks,
Monte
Posted By: dkmore

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/14/16 01:51 AM

Just make the trip and you will be satisfied with everything going on there. The Fun n Sun staff work very hard to make everyone have a nice experience. Great deals from all the vendors and a huge discount at the in house tackle shop.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/14/16 05:57 AM

Always a fun time. I'll be there on Saturday.
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/14/16 11:27 AM

when is the show?
Posted By: kd

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/14/16 02:14 PM

It's this weekend. January 15-17.

Kevin Dritschler
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/14/16 03:29 PM

Ill be there tomorrow
Posted By: ssfireman

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/17 01:48 AM

where is the show
Posted By: RiveraTackleCo.

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/17 01:58 AM

^^^^^ http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt..._A#Post11955442
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/17 02:19 AM

this should be fun, think I'll go during the cowboy game bolt
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Fun N' Sun In Store Tackle Show - 01/13/17 03:15 AM

Schedules for seminars are posted in announcements.
I'd carpool if you could, gonna be standing room only
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum