Posted By: SC-001

Re: Whitney - 01/12/16 06:33 PM

Not a bite last time out, water kind of had a tea color to it barf
Posted By: buda13

Re: Whitney - 01/12/16 09:27 PM

You Whitney guys always say that... hide2
Posted By: armadilla

Re: Whitney - 01/12/16 10:35 PM

We fished on Friday.. caught 5 blacks... biggest was 3 lbs... fished today and zeroed...

Friday was cloudy and the birds were active... today, it was cloudless, sunny, and no birds that we saw...

I understand that lots of whites and strippers are being taken.... at least that is the rumor and there seemed to be lots of folks fishing for them on Friday... didn't see many folks fishing for them today... am guessing all the activity was down near the dam... we fished up around McCown and Cedron Creek....
Posted By: JMac-D

Re: Whitney - 01/12/16 10:42 PM

Thanks for the feedback, looks like its been tough fishing
Posted By: marschall

Re: Whitney - 01/14/16 01:15 PM

As we moved our pontoon boat to Harbor Master from Juniper Cove last month I have noticed the same thing on the south end of the lake. Whitney is ate up with small bass. We only fished for crappie in our slip , and around the marina with minnows and must have caught at least 15 small bass. Now just have to go back to square one when I put my bass boat in this weekend finding good spots on the south end of the lake. On a good note I have a couple of months to find them before the Bohemian LOL
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum