Texas Fishing Forum

Bass University

Posted By: mhall1986

Bass University - 01/11/16 06:31 AM

The more you know the more fish you catch?? It popped up on my facebook feed and was curious if anyone on here had tried it. I know how to fish, but I'm no pro by any means. I'm all for learning as much as I can.
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 11:27 AM

I take it your watching the seminars with the pro's and not talking the TV show. I watch with the pro's seminars all the time and enjoy it, get some good information.
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 02:31 PM

If you are talking about the one that Ike and Pete Gluszek do it is a good investment. You get two full days of pros talking on a topic, plus you get a chance to talk with them one on one. The line up in Orange is pretty good. I went to 3 of them in Dallas and Shreveport, thought about this one, but have too much going on to commit to the weekend this time.

And for the high schoolers, they get lunch with the pros on one of the days!
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 02:34 PM

what E5Zero said.
Posted By: Scott-12

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 02:55 PM

I have been trying to get info for on the water training. Left a voicemail and called several more times with no return. Emailed and got a short reply back that didn't answer any of my questions. Not impressed with their customer service so far.
Posted By: Corndogsticks

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 03:01 PM

I'm going to the Bass University in Tulsa this weekend. Glad to hear it is a good investment.
Posted By: Slade

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 03:07 PM

The online seminars are good, I watch them pretty regularly. I guess I missed them when they came to town.
Posted By: Trapper02

Re: Bass University - 01/11/16 09:18 PM

had fun last year, they gave away alot of prizes, pretty much everyone got something. all the pros very personal the setting is perfect, its not to big as so where it always feels like your involved. seemed like Sunday was the day most choose to bring their kids. didnt hesitate to sign up for a second year.
Posted By: WmSmith

Re: Bass University - 01/12/16 01:57 AM

I truly enjoy Bass University. I've learned a lot. It's well worth the money
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum