Texas Fishing Forum

BLT Toledo Bend Results

Posted By: cinsano

BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/10/16 10:57 PM

Anybody know???
Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 02:19 AM

http://www.usafishingtrails.com/event/toledo-bend-bud-light-trail-2016-toledo-bend-division-1/
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 02:46 PM

Chris, what is the easiest way to navigate to results on new site? I haven't had much luck clicking on Results & Upcoming or clicking on the calendar date. Looking for something like last years website table and results link. Thanks!
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 05:23 PM

I just go to the site. Click on the tournament date on the calendar and it shows results. This is from mobile

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 05:28 PM

Rob,

Thanks for the message, and I'm sorry that you're having a hard time finding the results.

What happens when you click on the calendar date? That is usually how I look at recent and upcoming events. You can also view them from the Bud Light Trail page under division schedules.

I will also check into adding something like what was on the old site (table by date), or a main menu item with links to recent results.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails
What happens when you click on the calendar date? That is usually how I look at recent and upcoming events. You can also view them from the Bud Light Trail page under division schedules.

OK, got it! after clicking on results, then click on past days with dot, then click on the blue highlight. wasn't obvious to me that was link, but now I do. thanks!

Re: BLT Toledo Bend Results - 01/11/16 07:30 PM

Glad to hear it, Rob. I will put better instructions, like what you just said, so it is more clear to everyone.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum