Texas Fishing Forum

Good Rainsuit for Women!

Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:07 PM

ok need some input on a rainsuit for women. not too pricey as she won't use it that much
she doesn't like frog toggs they seem to feel like cardboard lol.

Thanks for your responses and input!
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:15 PM

A thin white T-shirt, tell her to take her bra off so she will have something dry to put on when it's through raining.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ko bass attack 27
A thin white T-shirt, tell her to take her bra off so she will have something dry to put on when it's through raining.

i will roflmao
Posted By: ko bass attack 27

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:52 PM

Cabelas used to have some pretty good ones that were reasonably priced. That's what I have for my wife.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:57 PM

look up cascade direct
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:57 PM

I rescind my previous statement... this is the correct response
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 10:59 PM

Mine has Helly Henson . Get her a long jacket and pants. For a women to take bibs off to go to the restroom is a pain. Or it was for mine.
Posted By: Kyle405

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/30/15 11:37 PM

Cabelas guidewear
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 02:49 AM

Pro qualifier BPS
Posted By: Jobie99

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 03:11 AM

You know it's a pretty good one when you show you wife and she laughs too. My wife has Pro Qualifier and it's better than my 100 MPH, wait for a good sale and it's not thaaaat bad.
Posted By: JimmyP

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 04:09 AM

Bought my wife a set of Cabelas Guidewear and she really likes them. She won't go with me after it drops below 50 but she has been rained on a bunch. LOL
Posted By: John Anderson

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 10:16 AM

My wife likes the Academy Express ones. About $140 for the set.
Posted By: tincan86

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: John Anderson
My wife likes the Academy Express ones. About $140 for the set.

This is what I plan on getting my wife, I have the bibs and they work just as good as my BPS pro qualifier parka. I plan on getting a size large then leaving it in the boat for a spare set for a co angler
Posted By: ChrisPowellFishing

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 02:09 PM

Depending on how much you want to spend. (My wife only fishes the spawn and early summer bite.)So I didn't need to ordered a super expensive rain suit for her) I went with the women's rain suit from Coleman's last year it's like pink and gray with pants and gray polkadot rain boots to match) because my wife has to get all dolled up and take "cute" fishing pictures with the fish she catches!) Anyways long story short it was like 80 bucks all together and kept her dry during 12 hour days on the water while medium rain was falling in the spring. Oh wait and she told me to tell you it's "fashionable"
Posted By: Chato

Re: Good Rainsuit for Women! - 12/31/15 03:26 PM

Take her to REI and have her try on the The North Face Venture or Marmot Pre Cip jacket and pants. They have a fit and colors that women love and a great price
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum