Texas Fishing Forum

Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle

Posted By: reinke

Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 07:24 PM

I figured it would take awhile to get it delivered during the holidays. When I ordered they said it would take 5 days I knew better. My tracking shows it took 5 days to get out of Japan and has been in Chicago customs for 7 days. Is this the norm?
Posted By: Okyakfishing

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 07:28 PM

I've ordered several things over the years and my last reel from Japan arrive in 10 days, but several months ago another package (fishing lures) took about 45 days. The longest was around 80-90 days, I had actually forgot about the stuff.

IMO if you are ordering from Japan do it through Ebay &PayPal or you may never see your stuff or $$.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 07:53 PM

Some REALLY good prices on reels there...

But look at the models... they have like 3 year sections 2009-2012... those are WAY different reels over those years??? what is going on with that???

they have a really solid price on a Chronarch
Posted By: reinke

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 08:32 PM

I ordered the Shimano Alderaran BFS XG. Wanting to pair it up with a Dobyns Extreme 701.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 09:09 PM

I've had really good luck with ordering jdm reels, rods and tackle but I try to order from sites that offer fast shipping options or you might have to wait 30+ days.
Posted By: armadillo joe

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 10:30 PM

I used to order reels from them they shipped promptly but sometimes they would get held up in customs.
Posted By: SIR-FISH-LOT

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/24/15 10:37 PM

I order a shimano CI4 form them it was at my house in 2 days that was super fast. Will not hastate to order of them again.
Posted By: Shaun Lowe

Re: Anybody ever order bass tackle from JapanTackle - 12/25/15 04:50 PM

Most of my JDM stuff comes from Japan Tackle. Reels have always been here within 5 days. I did order a rod once that took almost two weeks.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum