Texas Fishing Forum

iRods ??

Posted By: TDR2

iRods ?? - 12/17/15 10:19 PM

Any reviews or personal experiences with these rods?
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: iRods ?? - 12/17/15 10:24 PM

Great rods. The 754 Genesis II, the 754 Air, Fred's Crank Launcher, a-Rig rod, the vibrating jig, and the BubS Punch Rod are the standouts to me but they are all good. Oh almost forgot, that Jr swim rod is killer!
Posted By: Tom Leogrande

Re: iRods ?? - 12/17/15 10:26 PM

I've used them since day 1. Good rods, fair price and they make the big bait rods that are needed for well - big baits. Like Deep Cranking - that Fred's Launcher is perfect for the application.
Posted By: FNSTackle

Re: iRods ?? - 12/17/15 10:33 PM

We've got a great selection of the Genesis II series. Heck of a rod for the price as well. We are the exclusive FT Worth dealer, if you get a chance come by and check them out. Mention your TFF name and I'll give you 15% off on any IRod you buy.
Posted By: camron627

Re: iRods ?? - 12/18/15 05:16 PM

Some of the best rods out there, My dad and I have been using them for about past 3 years and we love them.
Posted By: Tundra/Tyler

Re: iRods ?? - 12/21/15 11:04 PM

I've got 5 on the way now. I've been researching them for awhile. I've been very impressed with the rods and company. I spent some time with Harold Allen and these rods are extremely nice.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: iRods ?? - 12/21/15 11:09 PM

If you can't catch them with g.Loomis or Power Tackle rods do you really think iRods is going to help? roflmao

Hope this finds you well my friend!
Posted By: TDR2

Re: iRods ?? - 12/21/15 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Slide_R
If you can't catch them with g.Loomis or Power Tackle rods do you really think iRods is going to help? roflmao

Hope this finds you well my friend!

Lol! These aren't for me. I could never give up my Power Tackle rods. My buddy is getting in to bass fishing and wants to find a "introductory" level rod, and these are priced right. The reviews are good, but you know how that goes.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: iRods ?? - 12/22/15 12:55 AM

I have been using the A-rig rod and the big cranking rod for a couple of years and like them both..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum