Texas Fishing Forum

Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information

Posted By: TysonS

Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information - 12/11/15 01:47 PM

I was thinking about running out to one of these lakes this weekend for the first time. I fish Bonham lake quite a bit and was just curious if anyone has been fishing either Coffee mill or Lake Crockett lately and how the fishing is and potentially what to expect from the two lakes?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information - 12/13/15 12:12 PM

I am going to take silence as the fishing is fantastic and no one wants to tell me? I saw another post saying FM 409 was under construction, any update on the situation? Thanks.
Posted By: tommyc

Re: Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information - 12/13/15 01:46 PM

Other threads indicated that a few particular lakes might be harboring some of the wintertime pressure. Many of our lakes have not entered the hard core wintertime patterns with the mild weather.
Posted By: gutcheck

Re: Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information - 12/13/15 04:23 PM

I went to Crockett last week... found fish about 3/4 of the way back on both creeks... didn't get a bite anywhere else. Water temps were mid 50s and while I caught a dozen or so, I didn't get the quality that I usually manage at that lake. Swim jigs and Senkos near a good mix of grass and dying pad stems. The road is gravel right now but totally fine and the ramp is fine as well. Didn't go to coffee mill.

Re: Coffee Mill and Lake Crockett information - 12/13/15 11:16 PM

Thanks for the responses!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum