Texas Fishing Forum

Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life?

Posted By: Clark Reehm

Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 06:01 AM

For those of you looking for the perfect gift for the angler in your life may I present to you the Color Selector Pro Angler Edition. I have spent 8 years on Tour and hundreds of thousands of dollars in prototyping and perfecting this advanced model which I will personally guarantee will help you decide what color jig or soft plastic bait to use on your next bass fishing adventure. I received a similar product for Christmas back when I was in Jr High and I was pumped!

I accept cash and PayPal

Be sure to follow me on my Fan Page to see more great Christmas gift ideas as well as tips on how to make you a better angler.

https://www.facebook.com/EliteAnglerAcademy/

Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 06:03 AM

Now that's funny right there.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 06:31 AM

HA!
Posted By: elrod

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 06:47 PM

Thanks for the great tip banana
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 06:54 PM

grin clap
Posted By: Drummond1

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 10:31 PM

Do you take pay pal?
Posted By: Bovine

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/04/15 10:37 PM

Where can i find a detailed description? How does it tell you what to pick, is it just random?

hammer
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/05/15 12:10 AM

Those are the only 2 colors you need!
Posted By: Ricky J.

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/05/15 04:31 PM

how does it work ?
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/05/15 07:14 PM

Couple it with a "Helicopter Lure" and you've got the greatest fish catching combination known to man. sarcastic
Posted By: Insurance man

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/08/15 07:57 PM

frkazoid
Posted By: timwins31

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/08/15 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Ricky J.
how does it work ?

I'm sure if you give Clark $20 he'll tell you. . .
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Still looking for that perfect Christmas present for the angler in your life? - 12/08/15 09:54 PM

what size batteries does it take,..are they included..?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum