Texas Fishing Forum

KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD

Posted By: GOLFnFISH86

KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 12:02 AM

Everyone please keep an eye out for property stolen from the Cedar Creek Lake area. Our metal shop on our family lake house property was broken into and the thieves stripped our boat of its Lowrance electronics, 14 combos, all of our tackle, and pretty much everything else in it. They also stole a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 2 Honda Ruckus scooters, battery chargers, gas cans, wedding gifts, and even a wedding dress. Fishing items included: Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 1, Lowrance Sonic Hub, 6 Duckett Ghost rods with Lews and Revo S Reels, 2 skeet reese rods with lews reels, box of squarebills, box of lipless cranks, box of deep divers, box of chatterbaits and jigs, box of spinner baits, box of topwaters and buzz baits, and a big rubbermaid of soft plastics and a worm bag of plastics. They also got a BPS rubber dip net along with many other accessories. This was off of 198 right across from the Faith Community Baptist Church.
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 12:30 AM

Sorry that this happened to you. Hope everything is returned to you and the thieves are caught.
Posted By: Angler's Marine

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:26 AM

Golfnfish86, I have a boat shop in Seven Points and have people by here every once in a while trying to sell something that i don't need. PM me your phone # and if anyone tries to sell me anything like what you described, i will get there dl#, car lic# and any other personal information i can and give you a call and if they have quite a bit of those items i will get the police over here right then.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:28 AM

sounds like you were targeted,..that would take some planning to get all that stuff at one time..
at least more than one person,..and a truck or a trailer...pretty bold.
Posted By: Dr. Drop

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:31 AM

Punks, Criminals, Thieves and Dope Heads.
Don't even get me started.
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
sounds like you were targeted,..that would take some planning to get all that stuff at one time..
at least more than one person,..and a truck or a trailer...pretty bold.

Very true!

To the OP, to further build on what JIM SR. said, I wouldn't be totally shocked if it was someone you knew or someone that has been there previously. That is a lot of stuff to be stolen at once and not something that (at least I don't think so) I believe could be pulled off so haphazardly.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:48 AM

Thieves need a bullet in the head
Posted By: Leever

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Doug R.

Knee cap would be more painful.
Posted By: jafish

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 02:17 AM

Head shot required.
Posted By: timwins31

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Leever
Originally Posted By: Doug R.

Knee cap would be more painful.

Middle of both thighs, watch them bleed. . .
Posted By: MBDLAW

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 05:02 AM

I am located in a cove on the SW corner of Cedar Creek, and we are having some break-ins here as well - my girlfriend's father owns/runs a high-end security company and lives here as well. His business is primarily in Dallas serving major properties, but he has begun installing systems locally here in our area due to the increasing crime problems. If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM and i will provide his contact information. He is one of the good guys.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 05:29 AM

Man my heart goes out to yall. We had our place broken into down there in tool over the summer. Didn't get that lucky but took some solid stuff. Invest in cameras we caught them on camera and had 2 out of 3 arrested and charged. Bunch of young low life uneducated backwoods retards.
Posted By: slshaneus

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 03:27 PM

is your insurance going to cover it?
Posted By: kemon86

Re: KEEP AN EYE OUT, THIEVES STRUCK GOLD - 12/04/15 03:33 PM

It's called speeder creek for a reason
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum