Texas Fishing Forum

Squaw Creek Reservation

Posted By: 206champion

Squaw Creek Reservation - 11/30/15 10:44 PM

I made a reservation on Squaw this morning and still haven't received a conformation email does it sometimes take this long?
Posted By: HaulinBass02

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 11/30/15 10:55 PM

Check your junk folder. I got mine within minutes.
Posted By: bigbass1236

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 11/30/15 11:27 PM

Same here. Did it this morning and no confirmation in junk file either. I'm sure they have it. Just go and she can look it up.
Posted By: One fish Bill

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 11/30/15 11:46 PM

I don't get mine when I use my private hotmail address but it works fine using my work email. Must be some sort of filter on their part. My reservations have always been there when I checked in.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 11/30/15 11:51 PM

Signed up 5 minutes ago and already have the conformation email.
Posted By: Drodge

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 12:18 AM

Make sure you typed your email address in correctly. I miss typed mine a couple weeks ago.

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 12:22 AM

I have never had a problem before I called them and they said they would look tomorrow
Posted By: JoshMan734

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 04:16 AM

I've made 5 reservations and only gotten 2 emails! Went 2 weeks ago when I did not get an email but I was still on the list!
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 01:15 PM

Lately, the lady said that not all people were receiving email confirmations for some reason. I would write down the time you made it and just tell her when you pull up to the gate. You won't be denied.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 02:02 PM

I get one every time.
Posted By: JWalls

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 04:27 PM

The problem has mainly been with the email companies. The reservation system uses an email service that came with the package. If you are using @AOL.COM you have a very slim chance that you will ever get a confirmation email. They are blocking most of the addresses that the email server uses. Because others use the same service it seems that it may be impossible to get this unblocked. Someone has said that @ATT.NET is also blocking but I have not been able to confirm that. So far those with Gmail accounts have had fewest problems. Some emails are being caught in local spam filters or promotions and such. Please do not make multiple reservations for same day. If your got to the new screen that said "Squaw Creek Fishing Reservations- Thank You" it is there. The only problem would be is you can not cancel it yourself. You would have to call or email the park to do it
Posted By: 04champ

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 04:34 PM

I hit submit to make my reservation for Sunday and all I'm getting is a spinning wheel at the bottom of the page, like a "loading" indicator
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 05:23 PM

I don't have a problem with yahoo email
Posted By: JWalls

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 05:53 PM

Made a Sunday reservation with no issue. 04champ PM me your name and I will see if your reservation is there.
Posted By: REAL ESTATE MAN

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 06:05 PM

Made a friday reservation last night with yahoo and had no problems.

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 09:06 PM

I have a embarqmail account but I called them today and it was there so I dont know about the email problem
Posted By: jcarring99

Re: Squaw Creek Reservation - 12/01/15 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: 04champ
I hit submit to make my reservation for Sunday and all I'm getting is a spinning wheel at the bottom of the page, like a "loading" indicator

mine didn't spin!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum