Texas Fishing Forum

They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech

Posted By: perrypogue

They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 03:08 PM

During this cold wet spell I've watched fishing on YouTube for many many hours. At one point my attention was caught by a new product. After watching all the shows on it, I went to TW for a load.

Then I checked ... seems the company was formed in 2012 .... so although it's new to me, it's not new to a lot of you. So, please tell me what your experience has been.

I caught one tip that may be good and that is to soften up the weed guards before you use the bait.
Posted By: Thad Rains

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 04:51 PM

They have posted here before in the plugs and annoucnements section. Supposed to be a new jig based on physics, so they always catch the fish in the corner or top of the mouth. Supposedly it roles to the set position when it is pulled by your hook set. Good jigs, they sometimes do catch a little more wood than other brands, but still a good product. Hope this helps.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: PlanoTom

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 04:54 PM

I think we watched the same videos! LOL!

I ordered some from TW too. How did they say to soften the weed guards?
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: PlanoTom
I think we watched the same videos! LOL!

I ordered some from TW too. How did they say to soften the weed guards?

You just bend them around a bit to loosen them up, they are really good jigs.
Posted By: JkWho

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 07:14 PM

I have an order on the way from them...I watched quite a few of the videos as well. I really like the way they run the company, seems like they really are in tune with fisherman and their ever changing needs/wants
Posted By: timwins31

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 11/30/15 08:57 PM

I have a few of them in the box. They make good jigs with good quality hooks.
Posted By: JimmyP

Re: They are new to me but not to many of you...so tell me about NuTech - 12/01/15 08:52 AM

Bought some at the Mesquite show a couple years ago. I really like them and they don't hang up as bad as a lot of jigs. I still think the MPack is a little better though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum