Texas Fishing Forum

2016 SCHEDULES - $90,000+ GUARANTEED in BLT division tournaments | Bud Light Trail | Bass-N-Bucks | Championships

Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

2016 SCHEDULES - $90,000+ GUARANTEED in BLT division tournaments | Bud Light Trail | Bass-N-Bucks | Championships - 11/29/15 02:51 AM

Hello everyone,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting the 2016 schedules out. We will be updating the website and posting more information in the coming days, but we wanted to get the dates out to everyone.

Key Changes in 2016
- National Anthem and flighted starts for all tournaments (based on the order you enter)
- Trailering will still be an option for bad weather
- 4 tournaments per BLT division instead of 5
- Fewer divisions
- Fewer tournaments
- $2,000 guaranteed payout at every event, regardless of entries
- Over $90,000 guaranteed in just the BLT division tournaments alone

We will post the championship guarantees soon...

If you have any questions, please get in touch via text, email, or phone, and I will be happy to answer questions.

Thanks again to everyone for their support over the years. If you stopped fishing with us for any reason, then I hope that we get the chance to win you back. If you have never fished with us, then we extend an invitation to come out and see what we are about. It will be a great time.

I look forward to seeing everyone in 2016!

Download the schedule - 2016 USA Fishing Trails Schedule

Posted By: Douglas J

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 03:06 AM

Looks Good!
Posted By: pagemaster

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 03:14 AM

West Texas? Do we need to find something else to fish?

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: pagemaster

I am going to be calling everyone in the next few days to discuss options for West Texas. I just ran out of time to get it posted on this schedule.
Posted By: 9094

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 04:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

I am going to be calling everyone in the next few days to discuss options for West Texas. I just ran out of time to get it posted on this schedule.

No Media or BLT in west Texas. I would think if one was out here quite a few would fish it.
Next year for sure Hubbard Creek, Possum Kingdom, Brownwood, Leon are all going to easy to launch and fish. Plenty of water at the ramps.
Hope you guys change your mind and have a west Texas division.

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: 9094
Originally Posted By: Chris Davis - USAFishingTrails

No Media or BLT in west Texas. I would think if one was out here quite a few would fish it.
Next year for sure Hubbard Creek, Possum Kingdom, Brownwood, Leon are all going to easy to launch and fish. Plenty of water at the ramps.
Hope you guys change your mind and have a west Texas division.

We want to, but it will depend on how many people will commit to fishing the tournaments when I call them.
Posted By: 9094

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 04:26 AM

[/quote]
We want to, but it will depend on how many people will commit to fishing the tournaments when I call them. [/quote]

Cliff and I will for sure.

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 04:33 AM

Originally Posted By: 9094
Quote:

We want to, but it will depend on how many people will commit to fishing the tournaments when I call them.

Cliff and I will for sure.

Let's find at least 29 more. cheers
Posted By: Drew Sloan

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 04:46 AM

Great looking schedule. That's a lot of money to be paid out and won. I see hardly no conflicts with the other trails. I like the changes and I like the flighted take off. Should be a big rise in attendance next year. I look forward to fishing with you guys again next year.
Posted By: borntofish1

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 05:29 AM

BLT Solo??

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 05:43 AM

Originally Posted By: borntofish1
BLT Solo??

We are still working on it. It will be a completely separate program with its own championship.
Posted By: LOP Guide Bret McLendon

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 06:14 AM

Looks good bud

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Drew Sloan
Great looking schedule. That's a lot of money to be paid out and won. I see hardly no conflicts with the other trails. I like the changes and I like the flighted take off. Should be a big rise in attendance next year. I look forward to fishing with you guys again next year.

Thanks Drew!

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishaholic87
Looks good bud

Thanks Bret!
Posted By: Old Man Skeeter

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 09:40 PM

No Lake Fork Tournaments.
Posted By: DeepRooter

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 09:53 PM

I like it! rockon

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/29/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Old Man Skeeter
No Lake Fork Tournaments.

Not in the spring. I am going to contact people that have fished our Fork divisions over the past few years to see if there is enough interest in a Bass-N-Bucks Summer Series Fork division.

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 11/30/15 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: DeepRooter
I like it! rockon

Awesome. Glad to hear it!

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/02/15 05:57 PM

Bump.
Posted By: Jay Kendrick

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/02/15 06:44 PM

Like the dates for the longview schedule. Looking forward to it!
Posted By: Jetter007

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/03/15 03:09 PM

Schedules looks great!

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/03/15 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Jay Kendrick
Like the dates for the longview schedule. Looking forward to it!

Originally Posted By: Jetter007
Schedules looks great!

Look forward to seeing you guys!
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/03/15 11:54 PM

Man, I wish there were more tournaments in the Central Texas area, like Austin and San Antonio. Is there any way another division could be added for 2017? Maybe a Central division for lakes like LBJ, Canyon, Travis, Buchannan, Choke Canyon, Fayette County, Medina? I know it's a lot of stress and work to put all of this together and I applaud you guys for the job y'all have done, I was just curious if there's enough "want" or "need" for a Central division. I'm going to at least try to make the tournaments on Belton and Lake Waco.

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/04/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: bigbass94
Man, I wish there were more tournaments in the Central Texas area, like Austin and San Antonio. Is there any way another division could be added for 2017? Maybe a Central division for lakes like LBJ, Canyon, Travis, Buchannan, Choke Canyon, Fayette County, Medina? I know it's a lot of stress and work to put all of this together and I applaud you guys for the job y'all have done, I was just curious if there's enough "want" or "need" for a Central division. I'm going to at least try to make the tournaments on Belton and Lake Waco.

bigbass94,

I am sorry that we will not be offering a Hill Country division for 2016. There are some great lakes in the area and some great people. 2017 is definitely an option, and I will be in touch with as many people from the area as I can reach during 2016 to try and put something together.

Thanks for the message, and I hope to see you at Belton and Waco.

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/09/15 07:57 PM

After hearing from some of the Dallas East division anglers, we have changed the first tournament of the season from Cedar Creek to Tawakoni.

There will now be two Tawakoni tournaments and two Cedar Creek tournaments. Game on!
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/09/15 09:08 PM

Colorado river lakes finally have water. Fishing will be outstanding by 2017. I could definitely see a Buchanan, LBJ, Travis series by then. Lakes are in great shape with crazy amounts of shoreline cover
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: 2016 SCHEDULE - BUD LIGHT TRAIL - BASS-N-BUCKS - CHAMPIONSHIPS - 12/09/15 09:14 PM

Thanks for the response, Chris! Hopefully things will work out! I look forward to seeing you at Belton and Waco.

I agree with Jaret. Canyon has been fishing very well lately and if it holds enough water through 2017, it could be even better by then! LBJ always fishes well (knock on wood!), and Travis is getting a lot better. Things are looking up for us CenTex boys! thumb clap
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum