Texas Fishing Forum

STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS

Posted By: Fishin Machine

STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS - 11/24/15 08:12 PM

I know it has been awhile since these were made but I used to catch a lot of fish on them. I would get it to the surface and make it gurgle and the bass would destroy them. Are there any stores in y’alls part of the world that might have some in the bargain bin looking to get rid of them?
Posted By: rxkid2001

Re: STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS - 11/25/15 05:44 AM

Lots of custom lure guys around the forums, shoot them a message.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS - 11/25/15 03:15 PM

I can make them, no problem. Although I have tested them in Mexico against my other tournament baits and they cannot keep up on a 100 fish day throwing spinner baits.

I have the original Skrike Kings to pattern by.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS - 11/25/15 04:56 PM

I went out to the shop and found them all. Here is the sequence of the builds. I need to know which one you are referring to?
- First built was the short arm bait with the jig head and has the plastic weed guard.
- Second came the same but with standard head. Upper arm has a slight bend to make the blade hold the bait on the surface.
- Third is very similar but without the bend in the upper arm. Just a shorter arm. Today it is called the Midnight special.

I can build any of them. Just let me know if interested.
Posted By: Fishin Machine

Re: STRIKE KING BILL DANCE SPIN DANCE SHORT ARM 3/8 & 5/8 OZ SPINNERBAITS - 11/25/15 05:28 PM

PM sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum